Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default lol

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel666 View Post
    Yup. Perma baby Haste at level 8.

Armor Bonus +5
    Striding +25%
    Melee Alacrity 10% (Enhancement bonus, thus does not stack with Haste)
    Blue Augment Slot

The end reward version is decent, its BTA, pulling from a chest, not so much (It's BtCoE).
    Just decent? I'd say overpowered! So cool to find much different points of view in others.
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phemt81 View Post
    Just decent? I'd say overpowered! So cool to find much different points of view in others.
    I can certainly see where you're coming from but I still prefer my ML 8 Frozen Tunic (ML10 but Tier 3 so has Masterful Craftsmanship reducing it to 8).

Faster attack speed is nice, certainly as is the run speed, but I'm in the fortunate position of having a few of the old Reign of Madness 0 ML Rings and at low level I use a 30% Striding one. Will eventually replace that with the Abbot Quiver when I can talk myself into running it again. (I hate Abbot)

What I like about the Frozen Tunic is the ability to freeze mobs that can't be stunned (Undead, Constructs etc), this can be quite handy if you find that you've gotten a bit too cocky and gone in over your head. Being able to CC mobs when you're in a bind can be a life saver.

The Quicksilver Cassock is a decent item, and I'm certainly not knocking it, I have one sitting in my shared bank atm and I'm sure I'll end up using it at some point.

Wow, cool reply! That really makes sense!

And, mind if i ask, can we use the -2 craft mat on any named item now? I didn't know that!

Thanks.
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    P.S. We all know DDO Wiki is slow - These are not comprehensive lists as yet!
    So.. uhm.. contribute? Or stop complaining.

Community Member

Wow, cool reply! That really makes sense!

And, mind if i ask, can we use the -2 craft mat on any named item now? I didn't know that!

Thanks.
    Only the House Canith Challenge gear and it must be level 16 or lower. The level 20 gear is classed as Epic and so gets slots instead.

If you're not familiar with the Challenge gear it basically works like this.

You farm the ingredients and make the base item. Base item at this point is BTA.

Farm whatever you need to upgrade to Tier 2 (Items usually receive a small boost and for the most part attain full stats. Item remains BTA.

Farm whatever you need to upgrade to Tier 3 and the item now changes from BTA to BTC but can now be crafted upon. (Note: It only comes with +3 for crafting so you're limited in what you can place on it) Some recipies like +1 Dodge for example can be useful, but be aware that it will raise the ML slightly. Masterful Craftsmanship lowers the level by 2, so its a matter of choosing whether you want one copy of the item that you can pass around your alts, in which case stop at Tier 2, or if, as I plan to do you have a character you intend to TR a lot then it might be worth considering making it BTC and lower level.

A nice side effect of this is that it means that you can use the level 16 version of the Frozen Tunic at level 14, which has +1 Enhanced Ki and you can't access that anywhere else before level 18 (Oremi's/Alchemist's Pendant)

A very "positive contribution" if you get what i mean... and i could never take off my uber awesome enlighted vestments to be fully honest!

Community Member

A very "positive contribution" if you get what i mean... and i could never take off my uber awesome enlighted vestments to be fully honest!
    I do indeed. lol

I have that too, but honestly I just swap them in when I'm fighting things that can be banished, mostly Vale etc.

My problem is I'm a bit of a hoarder and in my own way a bit of a perfectionist.

I don't have a ton of EE gear (I think I probably just have the EE Ivy Wraps off the top of my head), but for lower level gear my Monk is obscenely geared at this point. Just waiting on 8 more Shrouds then I can TR again and I'm sure you can imagine how awesome it feels to be pulling twink gear out of your bank at every other level.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel666 View Post
    Yup. Perma baby Haste at level 8.

Armor Bonus +5
    Striding +25%
    Melee Alacrity 10% (Enhancement bonus, thus does not stack with Haste)
    Blue Augment Slot

The end reward version is decent, its BTA, pulling from a chest, not so much (It's BtCoE).
    Yeah, I was pretty surprised when I saw it in the end reward list, it's a big upgrade compared to the old version. I took it as the reward. Maybe I'll use it on a monk life or something...frozen tunic is pretty nice too though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12