Default Earth Savant build?

I was planning to make a Sorc that will TR into an Arti. Yet I suck BAD at character building. I looked trough the forums and tried to give it a go but to no avail. I get stuck due to the choices I keep have to make.
    Since this will be the first true caster I play (played arti till 2nd life lvl 20) I decided to go for earth Savant with some backup in water. I rather play WF, since I will eventually get reconstruct for self heals.
    Futhermore. DDO changed a lot since I got back and besides the abishai set at early lvls (5 till 10) I have no idea what to get for gear.
    Would anyone be so kind the build a character for me? 32 Point buy WF, enhancements/spell and all (since that is what gets me stuck)

P.s. I know I suck for not being able to build the most simple caster ever, but thats how I Don't roll T_T
    Living in the Twilight, Under the Moon

Quote Originally Posted by Zeronic View Post
    I was planning to make a Sorc that will TR into an Arti. Yet I suck BAD at character building. I looked trough the forums and tried to give it a go but to no avail. I get stuck due to the choices I keep have to make.
    Since this will be the first true caster I play (played arti till 2nd life lvl 20) I decided to go for earth Savant with some backup in water. I rather play WF, since I will eventually get reconstruct for self heals.
    Futhermore. DDO changed a lot since I got back and besides the abishai set at early lvls (5 till 10) I have no idea what to get for gear.
    Would anyone be so kind the build a character for me? 32 Point buy WF, enhancements/spell and all (since that is what gets me stuck)

P.s. I know I suck for not being able to build the most simple caster ever, but thats how I Don't roll T_T
    If you suck for being bad at caster-building, then so do I. I've never been good at building or playing casters, sticking mainly to melees. I'm branching out SLIGHTLY lately with artificers and druids, but in my mind the casting component of their abilities are still just adjuncts to their primary abilities much like rangers and pallys.

The problem is not playing them. I played Arti and went fantastic. But only because I followed a build.
    It is just the builds that I cannot make. Only follow.

Someone PMed me with a Water Savant build SO this can be closed.