Community Member
    In the right spot at the right time.

Default My Solid State Drive solution!

I bought 3 Samsungs. 2 model 830 128gb and a 840 model drive kit 250 gb. The 250 gb kit came with everything to migrate your HDD to a SSD. USB adapter and special software because more importantly it takes a special software to clone a HDD with Windows to a smaller SSD including aligning the SSD. Magic Software smartly allows you to turn off Defrag and indexing that can harm or reduce drive life. I bought a OCZ and returned it. Had no migration or maintenance hardware/software. Migration software and usb device can be $20 each. This includes both. Migration was under 2 hours. Great kit.

I live in Florida, so if I buy from Tigerdirect I pay sales tax. Globalcomputer is a mirror site in Atlanta, GA that saves sales tax for Florida residents, but shipping is slightly more.

The migration software is downloadable from Samsung website. It might work on other SSDs?????????
    It you do it let me know because this is a free solution for all then.

All the Samsung SSDs are up and running great.
    Last edited by firemedium_jt; 03-27-2013 at 12:53 PM.
    Your lack of healing amp not my problem. Please buy and use your own remove curse pots in combat, so I don't waste mana. Not my job.

Community Member

Default Nice!

I am new to the SSD world, and I've only got the one tiny 120 gb drive.
    But I am very very pleased with it.