Default Pure Melee EE Solo Pack (Eveningstar Arc3: The Demonweb) Paladin 1st life

Rift 1st try done, but was long a bit, the last boss was alone 50 mins to beat as not wanted to risk the completion (he hits really hard and often!), needed to run around and use my thrower on him...
    Some hints:
    - When you got hp debuff, you have 15 mins expiracy time, so if you patient enough before next fights...
    - When you pressed portal, you can run to the fire island for some breath; natural speed, Propulsion boots or wings extremely useful there...
    - You can pull mostly one by one from the fire island, which make slower, but more safer the whole thing (for example i pulled draegloths one by one)
    - Bebilith boss really dont like if you jumping around/hit him, but beware of his awesome stacking poison! 1 stack caused usually 50, 2 caused 100, i really didn't want to know how much is the max... be prepared to remove or outheal that.

Next close goals: Eveningstar side quests. Nether arc. Fire Arena cr30, to get it done with 6 star.
    Far goal: trying citw en.

Deal and the demon 1st try, was quite fluent, however the main boss dished out some melee damage...

Trial by fury 1st try. had some problem at end don't know why, maybe i really don't like to dance; so was extra careful after killed Grulemith.

Last edited by -Satureon-; 03-26-2013 at 08:47 PM.
    Satureon, Ranged (Pal x1, Mnk x3, Ran x3, Rog x1 8/8 lives),
    Betelgeuseon, Multitank (Ftr 2x, Barb 1x 3/10 lives),
    Androgun, Arcane (Wiz 3x, Sorc 3x, Fvs 1x 7/10 lives)
    [Saturus, 8 years old toon (Pal 1x, Ftr 1x, Mnk 3x, Rog 1x), Exterminus (Wiz 1x, Fvs 2x, Sorc 1x): on Thelanis.]
    Improvisative play preferred. No VC, because i just don't care by different reasons + honestly sometimes just need to focus anywhere else too, as i'm not the 'gnome at the basement' type 24/7-er.
    2006-2009 EU Aureon-Keeper; 2009-2013 US Thelanis; 2013- US Ghallanda;
    Founder/Namegiver: formerly Eternal Infinity (Thelanis), presently
    Alive
    (Ghallanda)
    Older melee 'fame': Zawabi raid solo (mod6)+(a 'bit later' in US), old Elite DA solo, VoD solo (2011), Titan raid 4 mins shortman (2011?), ToD melee duo (2012)
    Some growing Solo Achievements (EE/Raids/Max lv. Challenges; no death/no reenter/no hire/little resources)
    My DDO True AC Calculator

Most awesome thing is the 0 re-entries

Seriously good work
    - Proud co-founder of the Dragonspire Legion -
    Souldout (Completionist Life 2), Diamese(TR), Darkfey, Darkwai(TR), Darkriff, Shayris, Shayrn, Tekron, & more semi-retired mules

Woohoo! Congrats m8 nice work.
    "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel." Homer J. Simpson

Unhappy

Tx all!. Atm have problem with scouting 'belly'. that quest bugs atm at the start on the optionals... (npc dissapears usally at half hp, then the whole arena bugs out)... would be really nice on EE to make Rhitez to an ally for the arena fights, otherwise only elite drow fighters seem to be harsh there together...
    Edit: Don't drink the water and beyond the rift done on EE solo (see on my sig on skydrive if interest). Well, sorry, they are only lv24 quests...
    Last edited by -Satureon-; 03-28-2013 at 08:22 PM.
    [Saturus, 8 years old toon (Pal 1x, Ftr 1x, Mnk 3x, Rog 1x), Exterminus (Wiz 1x, Fvs 2x, Sorc 1x): on Thelanis.]
    Improvisative play preferred. No VC, because i just don't care by different reasons + honestly sometimes just need to focus anywhere else too, as i'm not the 'gnome at the basement' type 24/7-er.
    Alive
    (Ghallanda)
    Older melee 'fame': Zawabi raid solo (mod6)+(a 'bit later' in US), old Elite DA solo, VoD solo (2011), Titan raid 4 mins shortman (2011?), ToD melee duo (2012)
    Some growing Solo Achievements (EE/Raids/Max lv. Challenges; no death/no reenter/no hire/little resources)

trick for rift: jump down, you'll lose the debuff and will be teleported before the point where mobs spawn

so u can do each test once w/o spending half life there

must say i discovered it gimping my 1st life there(no one wanted to do this so had to solo eh XD)

btw, gz!! mind posting your build! will have to start with pally lives soon and was wondering what should i do with em xD
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

Quote Originally Posted by psykopeta View Post
    btw, gz!! mind posting your build! will have to start with pally lives soon and was wondering what should i do with em xD
    Sent a pm with some advice.
    I not really recommend this for tr levelling, will be strong only around lv20 as i experienced.
    For tr, i recommend 2 ftr level, rest pala, worked quite good when i tr-ed my other toon on Thelanis.
    Alive
    (Ghallanda)

This is awesome.

Glad to see a real accomplishment that was not done on a Shiradi caster.
    Dorian