Community Member

Question SP gear stacking

Hey all,

I am trying to put together a new to get list after returning to playing recently after a year away and so much has changed... I am trying to determine what stacks with what as far as SP enchantments on the new gear goes.

So far it seems that the wizardy line and Augments are the same bonus type and do not stack with each other.

Do the 100SP and 50SP bonuses from GS stack with the war wizards set? Guessing no?

Also where does the 250SP bonus from the Planar Focus: Erudition set fit into the pecking order?

Thanks,

Phart

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaun79 View Post
    So far it seems that the wizardy line and Augments are the same bonus type and do not stack with each other.
    You have to pay attention to the bonus type. Augments are almost universally Enhancement bonus, so are items.

Do the 100SP and 50SP bonuses from GS stack with the war wizards set? Guessing no?
    If you read the War Wizards items, they use the exact same effects as Greensteel and don't stack.

Also where does the 250SP bonus from the Planar Focus: Erudition set fit into the pecking order?
    If you read the description, it's an Enhancement bonus.

Wizardry, Power, (Arch)Magi, and Topaz Augments do not stack with each other.

War Wizard uses the same elemental spellpower as found on Dragontouched and Greensteel, and does not stack.

It's effectively Wizardry X (or Magi II.V, or Power XXV), and does not stack with similar effects.
    I am the 'Who' In the call "Who's there!?"
    I am the wind blowing through your hair.
    I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright.