Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by grohgredin View Post
    Gz on achievement.

I read that some people talked about some " safe spots " : did you use it and and can you explain it ? Or did you kite all the drags/giants... since start ?
    I kited.

It is a brilliant achievement.

This wouldn't be possible if devs wouldn't allow parties with less than 6 members to enter a raid. We got regular quests for showing off.

Also, a bug helped you. 10k stars should work only with shuriken - PERIOD. Clearly a devs guilt. They're lazy.

This shows also to great extent how AI is dumb in this game. Clearly - devs are guilty.

So, final score: Shaatan-Devs 3:0.

Quote Originally Posted by red_cardinal View Post
    It is a brilliant achievement.

This wouldn't be possible if devs wouldn't allow parties with less than 6 members to enter a raid. We got regular quests for showing off.

Also, a bug helped you. 10k stars should work only with shuriken - PERIOD. Clearly a devs guilt. They're lazy.

This shows also to great extent how AI is dumb in this game. Clearly - devs are guilty.

So, final score: Shaatan-Devs 3:0.
    Zzzzzz... Why are you piggy-backing your arbitrary agenda on someone else's achievement thread? If you really want to make your point about something, post your own achievement then undermine it with your "points" about how easy it was.

Otherwise it just looks like a common form of trolling: jealous-nerf-others-so-i'll-suck-less-in-comparison. The raid was designed to have a solo option. The Reaver says, "You're brave to come here alone." While partying can be fun, sometimes shortmanning or soloing can be fun. Who are you to dictate how other people have fun in this game? Do you think you'll have a better chance of getting into more groups if people are forced to party more? 10k stars has steep class/enhancement + feat requirements. Who are you to say what it should or should not be? Its name is arbitrary. Would it be ok to work with centered-bows if it was renamed "breaking wind" instead? AI is dumb? AI is artificial - how smart can it be? The Reaver is on your side until the end. The AI is not perfect; it's not always intuitive. It is what it is - part of the "puzzle" of any quest or raid. Figure out how mobs/bosses behave and adapt your tactics accordingly.

Your agenda is arbitrary and irrelevant. If you think AA's are OP, then solo it yourself and show the world how easy it is. I bet you can't. It's an extraordinary achievement in terms of research, strategy, and execution to solo EE FoT. How many players of any class/build can do it? One? Two? It's not like any old AA can do it because 10k Stars is SO OP and all mobs are programmed to suicide.
    Keybreaker, Leader of Over Raided (Orien)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shaatan View Post
    I kited.
    Thx for answer. Did you use a specific tactic ? ( i tried to diplo mobs/drags/giants to stormreaver but they always came back to me...) Have you any tips to share ?

Tc.

Community Member

Owemgee dabeliuteeeff!!! OR EE FoT AA solo done?!?!?!

Devs: NERF OVER RAIDED ALREADY!11!!one!!!!

Max gratz

Community Member

Thx for answer. Did you use a specific tactic ? ( i tried to diplo mobs/drags/giants to stormreaver but they always came back to me...) Have you any tips to share ?

Tc.
    They come back if you get too far away from them. If they aggro on Stormreaver and you keep kiting whatever you are currently going to kill relatively close to him, you should be fine. They will all aggro back on you if you try to run to the other corner of the arena.

Community Member

They come back if you get too far away from them. If they aggro on Stormreaver and you keep kiting whatever you are currently going to kill relatively close to him, you should be fine. They will all aggro back on you if you try to run to the other corner of the arena.
    Aaaaaaah ! i go to try that immediatly !

Thx again !

Did you kite the undead drags too or did you kill em ? Any other tips to share ?
    Last edited by grohgredin; 05-17-2013 at 07:11 AM.

Community Member

Aaaaaaah ! i go to try that immediatly !

Thx again !

Did you kite the undead drags too or did you kill em ? Any other tips to share ?
    Since I already had Stormreaver and Thruthful One on me, 3 more dragons didnt make a big difference, I had to kite anyway.
    As for more tips, I ve soloed this raid almost 2 months ago lol, I dont really remember every detail but make sure you keep refreshing deathward and have Pale Lav/Scarabs on you for pretty much whole TO fight.

Community Member

Since I already had Stormreaver and Thruthful One on me, 3 more dragons didnt make a big difference, I had to kite anyway.
    As for more tips, I ve soloed this raid almost 2 months ago lol, I dont really remember every detail but make sure you keep refreshing deathward and have Pale Lav/Scarabs on you for pretty much whole TO fight.
    Ok, i did it in norm atm but cant do it in EE...At start : dragons are agro on stormreaver but i have still the 3 giants and some trashs on me and they cast nasty spells/knockdowns...The incoming dmgs is too high...Cant survive...( displacement clikies, blur, incorporality, heal scrolls, cocoon, energy sheath, my ioun stone is empty really quick )...Something i am missing for sure...

For the end i noticed that when stormreaver bump you if you are far enough of him he become inactive, so i prepared him and i kited TO and drags at the opposite corner but cant still figure out how you kept those 3 drags after you so much time : every time you are hit its for tonns of dmgs and they can CC you...i killed em in norm to be safer...

p.s : why death ward ? is a death ward item not enough ? i didnt notice harmfull spells.

Community Member

Thumbs down

Ok, i did it in norm atm but cant do it in EE...At start : dragons are agro on stormreaver but i have still the 3 giants and some trashs on me and they cast nasty spells/knockdowns...The incoming dmgs is too high...Cant survive...( displacement clikies, blur, incorporality, heal scrolls, cocoon, energy sheath, my ioun stone is empty really quick )...Something i am missing for sure...
    With monk speed, sprint boost and abundant step its not that bad. Also, you can escape knockdown if you block before Mason's boulder makes contact. I preped all giants first and by the time I was done with last giant, Stormreaver have taken the dragons to ~50%.

p.s : why death ward ? is a death ward item not enough ? i didnt notice harmfull spells.
    Yeah, deathblock is good enough. I didnt have deathblock item tho and I had to keep recasting deathward. Actually on some early try, long time ago I remember dying from Stormreaver's Destruction after I completly preped Thrutful One lol.

Community Member

With monk speed, sprint boost and abundant step its not that bad. Also, you can escape knockdown if you block before Mason's boulder makes contact. I preped all giants first and by the time I was done with last giant, Stormreaver have taken the dragons to ~50%

Yeah, deathblock is good enough. I didnt have deathblock item tho and I had to keep recasting deathward. Actually on some early try, long time ago I remember dying from Stormreaver's Destruction after I completly preped Thrutful One lol.
    Ah yeah good infos : i ll try to block boulder and prep the giants first. Too bad my monkcher dont have kundarak boots...The giants hold person DC is really high in EE ( 65+ ).

So you had the 3 giants after you and the 3 drags on stormreaver ? ( I tried some dipo - mine is 58 - worked a bit for trashs but not sure, i died too fast... - if iam correct 58 is not enough for giants in EE ).

Ouch !!! i ll remember it if i need to switch my mabar cloak for the spells absorb one.

Community Member

Ah yeah good infos : i ll try to block boulder and prep the giants first. Too bad my monkcher dont have kundarak boots...The giants hold person DC is really high in EE ( 65+ ).
    Heh, dont even bother without FoM boots. One hold and you are gone lol.

So you had the 3 giants after you and the 3 drags on stormreaver ? ( I tried some dipo - mine is 58 - worked a bit for trashs but not sure, i died too fast... - if iam correct 58 is not enough for giants in EE ).
    Yes, I had dragons on Reaver and Giants on me. My diplo isnt so high tho, I think I have like 30 something. It was definitely not working on bosses. I had to just circle around Stormreaver with dragons on me for a few sec and let him grab aggro just by hitting them. Oh yeah, and when Stormreaver dies you will have to bring dragons to him again after he rez.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123