Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Over Raided / AA solo EE The Fall of Truth (patch 17.1)

I figured that I could redo my solo EE FoT since this raid changed quite a bit in patch 17.1.

It was my first try. Tactics didnt really change since before the patch, except I had Pale Lav on me full time during Stormreaver kiting. Suprisingly I wasnt getting many "boom"s when I was kiting him widely. Yet, I dont recommend kiting him like this in groups, you will just get people killed. :P

nice work ..gratz m8
    Officer of Eternal Infinity-Thelanis
    ~~~Visit it if interested for recruiting~~~EE Solos And More (Photo Album)~~~EE Soloing Pale Master (Forums)~~~
    Characters active atm .. Shadowaras (Completionist. Project/fs),Shadowaris(Wiz),Shadowares(Pal),Sworrn (Ftr),Nemmesis(Mnk) and Trickzster(Art)

You sir are too good for this game. You should learn Korean and make pro gaming part time job, you put every whiner and naysayer to shame.
    Congratulations !
    Shahang Nezhat Bellezza Wipekin Farida of Ghallanda

Congratulations!
    The successes and firsts of Over Raided are something that The Merry Hobbits can look up to... and be inspired by!

I have a question for the OP, in order to make my past-life collecting easier:
    Is a 12/6/2 easier in the heroic levels when you make a Monk/Ranger/XXX or a Ranger/Monk/XXX?

Or doesn't it matter, as long as you have the right twink gear?
    No longer reading the Forums.

Nice work!
    Frets warchanter ¤ Incise ranger ¤ Tiagan druid ¤ Carpal monk ¤ Thwart swashbuckler ¤ Humbucking trapper ¤ Hemolytic paladin ¤ Coercive warlock ¤ Unhealer cleric
    Leader, ~Elite Raiders~ of Khyber ...

Thumbs up

nice job, will tr my dps TR train (when transferred once from Thelanis!) something similar like that, it seems fun!
    Satureon, Ranged (Pal x1, Mnk x3, Ran x3, Rog x1 8/8 lives),
    Betelgeuseon, Multitank (Ftr 2x, Barb 1x 3/10 lives),
    Androgun, Arcane (Wiz 3x, Sorc 3x, Fvs 1x 7/10 lives)
    [Saturus, 8 years old toon (Pal 1x, Ftr 1x, Mnk 3x, Rog 1x), Exterminus (Wiz 1x, Fvs 2x, Sorc 1x): on Thelanis.]
    Improvisative play preferred. No VC, because i just don't care by different reasons + honestly sometimes just need to focus anywhere else too, as i'm not the 'gnome at the basement' type 24/7-er.
    2006-2009 EU Aureon-Keeper; 2009-2013 US Thelanis; 2013- US Ghallanda;
    Founder/Namegiver: formerly Eternal Infinity (Thelanis), presently
    Alive
    (Ghallanda)
    Older melee 'fame': Zawabi raid solo (mod6)+(a 'bit later' in US), old Elite DA solo, VoD solo (2011), Titan raid 4 mins shortman (2011?), ToD melee duo (2012)
    Some growing Solo Achievements (EE/Raids/Max lv. Challenges; no death/no reenter/no hire/little resources)
    My DDO True AC Calculator

Community Member

Grats nub ! :P
    ~Nlx~|~Vareesa~|~Vevay~|~Vrac~

Quote Originally Posted by MnaSidhe View Post
    Congratulations!
    The successes and firsts of Over Raided are something that The Merry Hobbits can look up to... and be inspired by!

I have a question for the OP, in order to make my past-life collecting easier:
    Is a 12/6/2 easier in the heroic levels when you make a Monk/Ranger/XXX or a Ranger/Monk/XXX?

Or doesn't it matter, as long as you have the right twink gear?
    Endgame players rarely worry about "leveling progress" and instead focus on max level stats. Race, class-split, alignment, etc. are chosen for level 25 performance. The most important thing about level progression is maximizing needed skills and fitting in all needed feats (class bonus feats, metamagic feats, etc. sometimes only fit in a peculiar leveling order).

Completionists (those that are the "best" at TR'ing) are often terrible endgame raiders, and conversely, uber endgame raiders often are terrible at TR'ing/leveling.

All this may seem like constructive advice, but it's actually an elaborate buildup to this question:

If Shataan is such an uber endgamer, how absolutely terrible level'er must he be?

(Really, really terrible!)
    Keybreaker, Leader of Over Raided (Orien)

Quote Originally Posted by Keybreaker View Post
    All this may seem like constructive advice, but it's actually an elaborate buildup to this question:

If Shataan is such an uber endgamer, how absolutely terrible level'er must he be?
    Oooh! Oooh! Let me answer!!!

I believe you, seeing as you said it! But then... if one is really really terrible*... what is easier Monk/Ranger/XXX or Ranger/Monk/XXX?

*I started playing in 2010... apart from my main contemplating TR#7 I have only 1 alt in the epic levels... and the rest** are between lvl 4 and 13!

**21 of them on Orien.
    No longer reading the Forums.

Community Member

Yeah, I have to admit that I suck at TRing and everything that Key said is right lol.

Dear shat - awesome as ever man, you continue to amaze me.

Dear devs - shat is a phenomenon, please balance the game around us mere mortals.
    Ex Euro player from devourer: Charaters on orien(Officer of Under Estimated & Nightfox): Wrothgar, Cobolt, Shadeweaver, TheMetal, Metaphysical, Allfred, Razortusk and many more.
    stuff by me: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...02#post4938302

max grats where did you get so may HPs though my identical build with largely the same gear is like 740. Maybe that's before primal scream though.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jakeelala View Post
    max grats where did you get so may HPs though my identical build with largely the same gear is like 740. Maybe that's before primal scream though.
    I have 4 or 5 Toughness feats iirc.

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

Endgame players rarely worry about "leveling progress" and instead focus on max level stats. Race, class-split, alignment, etc. are chosen for level 25 performance. The most important thing about level progression is maximizing needed skills and fitting in all needed feats (class bonus feats, metamagic feats, etc. sometimes only fit in a peculiar leveling order).

Completionists (those that are the "best" at TR'ing) are often terrible endgame raiders, and conversely, uber endgame raiders often are terrible at TR'ing/leveling.

Heh. Great comment

And congratulations Shataan - this is amazing.
    ~Thelanis ~ Khyber ~

Good players can do both, just sayin.

And congrats shat.

Community Member

Really amazing.

Can sense another round of updates coming in an attempt to make the raid Barbtard only....

Very nice. Now stop using cheesy tactics the devs never intended and tr into a barb naow!!
    De'Corenai of Argonessen. If you've seen me, you know what I'm talking about.

Nice.

HoX also changed around u17, you should try redoing that one

(I get the feeling you're still not going to do it legit, but whatever way it still would be a lot harder than click adrenaline overload, manyshot, right click Xyzzy and hold the mouse button down)

Quote Originally Posted by ZeebaNeighba View Post
    Nice.

HoX also changed around u17, you should try redoing that one

(I get the feeling you're still not going to do it legit, but whatever way it still would be a lot harder than click adrenaline overload, manyshot, right click Xyzzy and hold the mouse button down)
    Not much harder.
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

Quote Originally Posted by WruntJunior View Post
    Not much harder.
    For that build I would assume trying to shield block and live as long as possible would be hard, not being able to use heal scrolls or spells with bees, healing curse, I'm not sure if you get ki anyway if your attacks do 0 damage...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast