Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 90 of 90
  1. #81
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chette View Post
    I regularly played with at least three that I can think of off the top of my head for the past 2-3 years. In fact I can remember having a pretty thorough discussion about bardchers a few years back in the now extinct Bard forum with a few of the regulars over there, as we were trying to contemplate if it would be possible to make a viable pure 20-bard bardcher.

    The reason they seem more popular these days is because ranged combat in general is much more popular than it used to be, in part because of the power brought to ranged combat by the epic destinies, and part because there is now some endgame combat where ranged combat is actually useful.

    Whether barchers are a decent build or not is quickly becoming irrelevant though, because the way you conduct yourself, both on the forums and in server chats, is making a very bad name for you, and that will rub off on your builds. The same way that some people will dismiss anything out of the mouth of "that guild" as being useless trolling, the same will, and is, happening to you. If you want to people to know how great your build is, stop talking about it and just play it man.
    And that is were you are wrong. In fact, the people that either got me squelched, or don't run with me anyways, are the people I don't want to run with either, because 'that channel were people reroll and everyone is like: gogogo' includes several gimp players mistaking theirselves for the 'top tier' of the server because their strong friends (who mainly do not speak in there) pull them through the hardest content. As I stated before there is 'that other channel' with more than enough good people on usually to pull the last 3-4 spots through the same content. And thus I do not need to worry about being squelched by earlier mentionned 'gimps'
    Ainevek: 9/6/2 FvS/ranger/paladin (life 2/?) Shinweng: 8/5/2 monk/wizard/paladin (life 4/3?Abaranda: 18/2 FvS/monk (life 7/?) Kevenia: 6 sorcerer (life 2/?)
    Two handed chruchers, Ghallanda

  2. #82
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keveniaftw View Post
    And that is were you are wrong. In fact, the people that either got me squelched, or don't run with me anyways, are the people I don't want to run with either, because 'that channel were people reroll and everyone is like: gogogo' includes several gimp players mistaking theirselves for the 'top tier' of the server because their strong friends (who mainly do not speak in there) pull them through the hardest content. As I stated before there is 'that other channel' with more than enough good people on usually to pull the last 3-4 spots through the same content. And thus I do not need to worry about being squelched by earlier mentionned 'gimps'
    Honestly, I run with several members of your guild quite frequently. I occassionally run with you. I hold no elitist opinions. I pug in the harbor for heaven's sake. And I understand forum members goad you in getting involved, but you're coming off as elitist even moreso than anyone else in this thread.

    If you think you're better than them, stop reacting to them.

  3. #83

    Default You know..

    After I invented the new best fvs build ever the Unhelpful I totally forgot this was bardcher boys thread. I hadn't forgotten that we still have no clue what a Chrucher is or why it needs two hands.

    Bardcher boy, for when you want to get judged by a guy who's only claim to fame is that he told us all that "That guild" and several others in that channel where people gogogo to be rerolled are jerks and that he once saved people in shadow king.

    Bowserkoopa,

    Maybe he should just rename the build "The Judge Judy"

    Keeper of Keenbean's Heart

  4. #84
    Community Member T-Town_Titan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Koopa..I cant help but read your frustration to understand the literal power of the Bardcher...I am here to help...you need to open your mind...think like Kevenia...watch this video and imagine Kevenia singing to you about the build...I think it will give you insight and inner peace..melody of lucidity if you will...oh and your welcome

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GlJbyMrytA

    T

    P.S.
    Once you have watched the video..you can be the bardcher koopa...stroll through solo EE cakewalk giving the middle finger to that guild...be the bardcher koopa..be the bardcher
    Last edited by T-Town_Titan; 04-04-2013 at 12:46 PM.
    Ghallanda Server
    Asystole HeHateMeeeee
    Knuckleup Magano
    Wiff Freddieboom Fiftee

  5. #85

    Cool Ow!

    That is like one of the worse things I've ever sat through ever Fiftee, I demand you go die in the abbot a few times or something or other.

    I can't believe you found something worse than Bardcher boy soloing BoB.

    Truthfully Bardchers may be fun but I will not roll one. Ever......ever!

    Keeper of Keenbean's Heart

  6. #86
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vyrtigo View Post
    Well in retaliation I will make the Unhelpful build a favored soul that takes only inflict spells and harm so I can heal only undead groups and confuse puggers with my fvs symbol and fact that I can heal....undead people.
    Your ideas are intriguing to me and I look forward to recruiting you into 'that guild'. Some unhelpful advice: make sure to load Obscuring Mist, it's just like blur with the added benefit of making it so that no one can see where they are or what they are doing. Also, Symbol of Persuasion works great when you want to make enemy mobs, especially those who need to be killed to advance the quest, impervious to damage from the players for several minutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vyrtigo View Post
    I hadn't forgotten that we still have no clue what a Chrucher is or why it needs two hands.
    My best guess? Someone who joins an invitation only channel without being invited, is asked to leave many many times, by many many people, then goes on the forums and says the channel in question is full of gimps, that good players mainly avoid it, and he's quite happy being squelched by people in there. But never thinks to leave it.

    He needs two hands to shove self-awareness far far away of course.

  7. #87

    Cool This seems like fun I wonder how long it will take me to level

    Quote Originally Posted by yun_chang View Post
    Your ideas are intriguing to me and I look forward to recruiting you into 'that guild'. Some unhelpful advice: make sure to load Obscuring Mist, it's just like blur with the added benefit of making it so that no one can see where they are or what they are doing. Also, Symbol of Persuasion works great when you want to make enemy mobs, especially those who need to be killed to advance the quest, impervious to damage from the players for several minutes.



    My best guess? Someone who joins an invitation only channel without being invited, is asked to leave many many times, by many many people, then goes on the forums and says the channel in question is full of gimps, that good players mainly avoid it, and he's quite happy being squelched by people in there. But never thinks to leave it.

    He needs two hands to shove self-awareness far far away of course.
    Just think soon the whole server will be flooded with Unhelpful's and Chainer's too bad no one figured out the Magikoopa build though I would be happy if that build took over the server.

    Then we can have Chainer raids or Unhelpful raids or Magikoopa raids and one day we might even beat some EE quest if a Bardcher can carry us through it <.<

    Bowserkoopa,

    Really wants to join "That Guild"

    Keeper of Keenbean's Heart

  8. #88
    Community Member Sothary's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vyrtigo View Post
    Then we can have Chainer raids or Unhelpful raids or Magikoopa raids and one day we might even beat some EE quest if a Bardcher can carry us through it <.<

    Bowserkoopa,

    Really wants to join "That Guild"
    You can name your new Bardcher "KoopDrama Queen"!
    I don't trust anything that bleeds for seven days and still lives...

  9. #89

    Default No!

    There will be no Koopa bardcher I refuse, I already have a ranged ranger and a wf bard I see no need to merge them into a Bardcher.

    Now then go out Soth and join the crusade to get Epic Titan so you can farm epic chattering rings for all 42 of your toons.

    Bowserkoopa,

    Epic Titan now the pillars really do fall the wrong direction and he has gained new even more random aggro and the raid is full of Warforged Artificers who repair the Titan as you try to kill him.

    Keeper of Keenbean's Heart

  10. #90
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    91

    Default what was this thread about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vyrtigo View Post
    Epic Titan now the pillars really do fall the wrong direction and he has gained new even more random aggro and the raid is full of Warforged Artificers who repair the Titan as you try to kill him.
    It would be nice if we could get some brutal traps right on the piking ladder too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vyrtigo View Post
    There will be no Koopa bardcher I refuse, I already have a ranged ranger and a wf bard I see no need to merge them into a Bardcher.
    You'll have your hands full turning Doktorkoopa into a harm/inflict specced warforged favored soul capable only of healing pale masters. Maybe Beanflicker could reroll with you as a human pale master specced for repair/reconstruction, and capable only of healing warforged?
    Last edited by yun_chang; 04-06-2013 at 10:10 PM. Reason: sentence fragments are not sentences

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload