Default how they reach eveningstar?

i have seen a level 1 in eveningstar.. yea i know the key.. but this level one toon is actually an "Adventure", which means 28 point build first life.. really want to know how he do it.. my friends whom i invite to this game really want to check out eveningstar before 15
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by decease; 03-24-2013 at 12:14 PM.
    DDO have betray it's lineage, it is no longer any true to DND.. which Is why am gone.. for good..

Bracelet of friends?

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    Bracelet of friends?
    I thought that had been changed. I know the bracelet only works in public areas but I thought it had been changed so that it did not allow summoning characters to FR.

Of course, I've never tried it. Just a vague memory of similar threads in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    Bracelet of friends?
    i tried it with a friend, but no portal show up...
    DDO have betray it's lineage, it is no longer any true to DND.. which Is why am gone.. for good..

Nvm

Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    I’m only nerfing you now so I can buff you later.

psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

yea.. but for that you need pdk favor.. which means you must be a tr toon. this low level toon i seen in eveningstar is adventure, meaning first life 28 point. the key is bound.. so no way for him/her to acquire it.

Community Member

use your bracelet of friends to get them into the spinner prison and red letter box to ES, did this alot for the ice games
    We are all lost travelers, on a journey to find that which we do not know, but it is not a prize we seek, but the road that must be taken, it is that inside us that drives us forward into the unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by cidchronic View Post
    use your bracelet of friends to get them into the spinner prison and red letter box to ES, did this alot for the ice games
    ah.. many thx =)