Default What to do in FR

So I'm late to FR, just bought the expansion. I've played the Druid quests and new challenges. I like both. Challenges are very solo friendly unlike some of the House C challenges.

So what do I do next? Do I head into the King's Forest? Do I jump down the well?

2016 DDO Players Council Jeromio's Avatar

I suggest you go into the King's Forest and collect messages, do some slayers etc while also doing the first three flagging quests for the raid Caught in the Web (the fourth in the first series is entered via Eveningstar after you've done the three in King's Forest).

You can find the complete details for all of the flagging etc on the DDO Wiki here:
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Menace_of_th...28story_arc%29
    Proud officer of Spellbinders: http://spellbinders.shivtr.com/
    Lyrandar(EU)->Devourer(EU)->Cannith

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Hehe...totally jump down the well, it's fun down there!

The kings forest is vast, and pretty, and there is a lotta experience to be had opening up the map finding the messages. And one of the quests in there is in the back end of nowhere, so being able to FIND it goes a long way with groups. : )
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Thanks for the tips. I've stayed away from the wiki because I want the virgin run to be spoiler free. Just needed a point in the right direction.

Forest ho!

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityTurtle View Post
    Hehe...totally jump down the well, it's fun down there!

The kings forest is vast, and pretty, and there is a lotta experience to be had opening up the map finding the messages. And one of the quests in there is in the back end of nowhere, so being able to FIND it goes a long way with groups. : )
    Dude!

Quite true, King's Forest and the Underdark itself is well-made and fun to explore. Lots of surprises....

...Like that well in the center of town. Wait a bit, bring some friends, some elemental resistances and shine up your cojones before taking that swim.
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more
    (formerly known as Spencerian)

You have 3 quests in the forest which flag you for a final quest of that chain. That will crack open the Well quest as well as another chain, which in return will crack open another chain leading up to the raid. You have a ton of content in front of you, esp as a first timer. Godspeed.
    Cannith: Ortarr (leader of Killer Dwarfs) - Purge Bravely - Drunkungfu Master - Ortarrdo Son of Ortarr - *others*