Default Arti enhancement not working

In my lvl 14 arti (pure class, no other classes on it), I picked the Uncaring Master enhancement in the trainer, so my dog could die at ease without making me pay for his clumbsiness

However, I noticed that I am still loosing HP and SP whem my dog dies, even with that enhancement (and the message about that is still being displayed)

Another thing I noticed, but that is a general matter as stated in the free feat exchange topic around, I can't exchange one feat I picked when leveling a few levels back. Its a complete and independent feat (the one that allows a fleshy toon to use repair spells on himself).

In the last question I know I can do a LR and roll again; but my 1st question, about that enhancement, is that WAI ? Seems *not*
    [Ghallanda]
    [Nemessi sorcerer][Helenya cleric][Riita cleric][Myrhea artificer][Shunrei monk][Sverlana rogue][Lillyannn paladin]

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by msdesign View Post
    In my lvl 14 arti (pure class, no other classes on it), I picked the Uncaring Master enhancement in the trainer, so my dog could die at ease without making me pay for his clumbsiness

However, I noticed that I am still loosing HP and SP whem my dog dies, even with that enhancement (and the message about that is still being displayed)

Another thing I noticed, but that is a general matter as stated in the free feat exchange topic around, I can't exchange one feat I picked when leveling a few levels back. Its a complete and independent feat (the one that allows a fleshy toon to use repair spells on himself).

In the last question I know I can do a LR and roll again; but my 1st question, about that enhancement, is that WAI ? Seems *not*

Are you actually losing HP/SP
    seems like a stupid question, but I know on my arti(haven't played since U17.1), I would get the message saying I lost HP/SP, but never actually lost any.

I'll try to confirm that, everytime the dog dies is in the middle of a fight and my eyes were busy with lots of other things besides the exact values I had in HP and SP.
    [Ghallanda]
    [Nemessi sorcerer][Helenya cleric][Riita cleric][Myrhea artificer][Shunrei monk][Sverlana rogue][Lillyannn paladin]

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by msdesign View Post
    Another thing I noticed, but that is a general matter as stated in the free feat exchange topic around, I can't exchange one feat I picked when leveling a few levels back. Its a complete and independent feat (the one that allows a fleshy toon to use repair spells on himself).(
    What level did you take the feat at? Was it a standard feat or an Arti feat?

I think there may be some problems with using Fred to respec your class feats...you might have to LR to get those back. That being said, its probably just easier to finish leveling to 15, you'll get another Arti class feat - Construct Essence isnt bad for any fleshy arti that's going to ever solo. If you're not ever going to solo, then yeah use your free LR, or better yet just grind to 20 and TR and you'll level back up fast with your groupmates anyway.
    Last edited by droid327; 03-25-2013 at 03:03 PM.