Thread: End of the road

Default End of the road

So, I am about start farming this quest on my wizard invising to end. Do I have to do all the main objectives (reduce netherese forces) to be able to pull the nether graps from the chest? I know you only have to kill the boss to open the chest, but I am wondering if to get named loot from it i have to complete the quest. Can someone confirm it please?

Reducing the forces is a required part. You'll need to eliminate at least 25. I do not know if this affects the opportunity for the Nether Wraps by killing more of them.

You'll also have an opportunity to receive the Nether Grasps as part of the High Road quest chain end-reward. The level of these may be less than ones found on that quest on higher difficulties.
    Last edited by Spencerian; 03-22-2013 at 08:27 AM.
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more
    (formerly known as Spencerian)

Quote Originally Posted by Spencerian View Post
    Reducing the forces is a required part. You'll need to eliminate at least 25. I do not know if this affects the opportunity for the Nether Wraps by killing more of them.

You'll also have an opportunity to receive the Nether Grasps as part of the High Road quest chain end-reward. The level of these WILL be less than ones found on that quest on higher difficulties.
    epic chain = epic normal version

heroic chain = lowest ml version (was 14?)

chain rewards are considered normal difficulty because there's no way to track which diff you did the quest, only the quest giver knows it XD
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...