Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    Memnir, I think I can speak for all of us when I say, I love you.

The random dragon encounters in EGH are some of best moments I've had in game. I'm glad to know you enjoy them just as much as I do .
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are not working with the aliens to send messages that are picked up by your microwaved meatloaf dinner. At least I don't think so...
    Proud member of Tyrs Paladium

Very nice! Congrats to you
    Khyber: Evandus, Halfdeadd, Licoricewhip, Sawyn, Elkabongg, Brothanumsi, Soulbro, Cromix.
    And an army of gimp experiments!

Thumbs up

thanks for sharing.

It's refreshing when someone just simply posts about something that is just plain cool.
    The Fockers of Argo
    Fuglymofo; LOOON; Hobaggin; Fuglyrobo; Buttscracher; Whoaa

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Grats.

Personally I find the green dragons have the most terrible AI of any monster in the game. Guess it's good at least someone can enjoy it
    Can't just stop at congratulations, eh? Just have to throw in a statement belittling it at the end.

As a player who has posted numerous 'who cares' achievements yourself, you'd think you could just be nice or not post at all.

Personally Memnir, I AM impressed and offer a hearty and sincere 'well done!' Thanks for sharing it with us.

Those challenges, feeling the adrenaline, that´s what DDO is all about. Don´t matter if you are a low lev newbie fighting a beholder for the first time or a vet soloing ee. It´s all about the challenge.

Congratz for experiencing that. Never be afraid to post this achievements, no matter what powergamers boast about (it´s like comparing a professional sportsman to an amateur).

One of my best DDO moments was very similar to yours: running my warchanter (ungeared casual player here) into the the King´s Forest Green Dragon knowing zero about its existence and going "Chaaaargeeeee!!!!". I made him eat dust after 20 or so heal scrolls
    Last edited by Nahiz; 03-25-2013 at 11:59 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12