Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

IMHO- your basic build is fine. It is pretty much exactly what I did on my 32 point first lifer druid. Casting will be your strong point.

Fred is borked for druids. If you run a lot of solo content, you may need Aug Sum. If you never solo, probably not. That is what I would swap out for a different feat. But, I do not solo.

I take mental toughness, improved mental toughness, every SP goodie I can get anywhere. I just do not function without SP. But, that is not a popular opinion, so you can take it or leave it.

Druids make fine healers. Rezzers...not so much. Those heal over time spells are much more efficient than reactive healing on a divine. You just have to get ahead of the incoming damage by a second or so. That way the first tick hits about the same time as the damage.

Also, what was said about Mantle of the Icy Soul+Ice Storm + Earthquake is absolutely true. Even my first lifer 32 point build can sit most mobs down on EH with no problem. The only exceptions being mobs you would expect to have evasion-rogues, rangers, etc.

And the absolute best thing about druids is that you do not have to give up your casting ability to have decent healing capability. A gear swap out for devotion may be necessary, but that is all.
    Orien: Zizie, Zeelee, Zeeny, Zeety, Zeleste, Zeeby
    ?

I just ran around doing vale slayers after respeccing and had zero problems using the earthquake/ice storm combo while in water ele form wielding a flameblade. Even with my low base STR (8) I am up over 20 with standard buffs and 4 APs into Druid/human STR so a 38 wisdom flame blade does considerable damage to non fire-immune mobs.

I'm afraid to test out my healing capabilities as the solo healer in a pug so I'll watch for a shroud and try out that ability with another competent healer intact.

I'm holding onto Augment for now. I've got enough materials to craft an SP item and that along with archmagi should get me over 2200 which I think I can live with for now.
    Olds, Proud Member of The Silver Legion on Cannith
    http://www.guildmedieval.com/

Also, at least in vale, I'm landing FoDs on caster types without too many saves thus far.
    Olds, Proud Member of The Silver Legion on Cannith
    http://www.guildmedieval.com/

Quote Originally Posted by mowomp View Post
    your druid gets mass heal?
    should read before quoting

and like OP said, it was referring to get UMD

if the OP is getting UMD only for mass heal, is a waste of UMD, not quickened will fail almost sure, and will be...6 seconds useless? while greater regen and greater mass vigor do the deal

for that, get quicken and done

and the feat swap already is done, so nothing more to add, well yes

if your damage spell is ice storm, use sleet storm(quickened ofc) , and toss fom to every melee!your pet and your summon are melee too, and if wanna kite, you too XD!!

with that you can start the sneak-fest, free sneak attacks for everyone (can toss sleet storm+ice storm+earthquake or any combo of those three, the point with sleet storm is that's cheaper and last longer than earthquake)

if you're crafting and sp item, i would craft conc sp goggles, useful for all casters lol

depending which lvl you took augment summoning, will have the swap feat broken, at lvl 15 i only could swap fire ele form(listed as lvl 10) and at lvl 18 or 20 only could swap maximize, swapped it, checked again and appeared SF:evo (swapped maximize for GS:evo or something like that and the wanted to put it again, to reset ED)
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12