I'm loving my first real toon who has made it to level 18. He's a jack-of-all-trades Arti and I love being able to trap, pitch in with repeater DPS, cast support and offensive spells.
Now that I have hit level 18 I'm starting to wonder whether I should TR him back to an arti and run some of the content I missed in this life.
I know nothing about TR'ing so I'm going to bug you with a bunch of questions. (I apologise if you've answered them a thousand times before.)
1. Will I still have elite access to quests I've unlocked in this life? (I'm a premium player with a bunch of packs.)
2. Will I lose my crafting levels? (I'm up to over 60 in all three schools of crafting.)
3. Are there any benefits to TR'ing to the same class and if so what are those benefits?
4. How will my toon be better in his second life except for the cool gear I've got kicking around my shared bank?
5. Will I keep my bags full of collectables and ingredients?
6. If I decide to run my epic content up until level 25 will I still be able to TR?