Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
    2015 DDO Players Council Hazelnut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LeadHero5 View Post

I see the group doing at level quests at elite at low level and gradually moving back to hard; letting the gear level be the controlling factor. The goal is a challenge with a reasonable chance at success. This is not a group to get favor or advance; doing the quest and having fun is the most important thing. It’s taken me 18 months to get to level 10 in THACO and about 5 months in Storm to get to level 7.

This is not my group; I’d like to get a consensus on rules that are simple and concentrate on the dungeon without worrying about hitting a max numbers or having a weapon for every different foe.
    I would be interested in joining the group but I might not qualify. I don't have access to all the quest chains/packs. I'm not going to go VIP. I have purchased a number of the packs and will probably buy more but my spending will be limited.
    Zyinniah Hazelnut and Curissa Hazelnut on most servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelnut View Post
    I would be interested in joining the group but I might not qualify. I don't have access to all the quest chains/packs. I'm not going to go VIP. I have purchased a number of the packs and will probably buy more but my spending will be limited.
    Hazlenut - not sure if you have done this or not but it will get you some easy free TP.

Due to the "First time reaching "x" favor" on a server TP rewards, you can get about 3-400 TP in an afternoon.

The first time you reach 5 favor per server, you get 50TP. Create a L1 fighter (or whatever your preference) and run the first 3 Korthos quests. Don't worry about breakables and slayer bonuses. Do Heyton's Rest, The Cannith Crystal, and The Storehouse's Secret all on normal. That takes 15 minutes and you just earned 50TP for your account. Do that on every server, and (not including your main server which I assume you have far surpassed the 5 favor) you now have 350TP.

If you want to earn more, you get more bonus TP at 25 favor as well, but that is a little more time invested than I want to do on a non-main server.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelnut View Post
    I am not VIP and do not intend to become one. I have several packs, some purchased, some part of a prize I won last Christmas on the forums. Most of the packs I have I have not played. I have been doing a LOT of soloing and trying new builds.One reason for wanting to join this group is working with a regular group that I can get to know - instead of the random PUG - hack n slash, see ya later groups I usually find. The low magic and equipment is a good attempt to put some adventure and "scary" back into the game. Nothing says adventure like getting scared out of your seat when an Ogre sneals up on you when least expecting it. I spilled coffee all over my keyboard the other night when that happened What fun!I am not certain how the THAC0 method of character gen works. How are the 3d6 rolls applied in the stats to be a 32 point build? I am missing something here.OK...This editor will not keep my paragraph spacing. It worked last night from home, but not here...where I am now... No I AM NOT AT WORK!

Default If you'll have me....

I am very interested in joining this group , whatever the rule set, simply for the good times and good people. So, if you'll have me, count me in.

Is there a new defacto leader to the group? Someone needs to take the bull by the horns and get it moving. We could spend the next year debating and not agree on one line item.

I would be willing to facilitate an in game meeting where we could discuss, decide and etch in clay the new rules. I'll take the minutes and such and I'll even promise to keep my yapper shut until I hold the Talking Stick. Scout's Honor

Default Please direct your attention to woman on the left...

A new thread has been started titled NEW STORM BREWING. The introduction puts forth the basic intent of STORM and lays out the first topic of discussion. I know more talk is not what many would like to hear, but some things will be very different with this go around of STORM, and it's best that all those interested in grouping up to play agree on the basic guidelines that we'll play by. Please look for NEW STORM BREWING to have your input considered into what old school PnP D&D in DDO means to YOU.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122