Community Member

Default EH FOT After patch 28 min!

Completed Pug FOT EH after the patch 28 min but expensive spent 9 store pots and 10 major mem pots.

Things learned,

High reflex, plus energy sheath plus Dijnn ring plus Air Savant = 500 dmg on a failed save. ( at least i think its failed because i ran the whole raid and it was never more than 500 dmg and i saw Evade pop up some of the time)

My perm dot killed the giant so when it arose it was full health but the truthful one was still at whatever percentage it was at. I kited the giant plus the 3 dragons while the grp peeled away lies., then silence then confusion. ( at some point I asked the grp to focus on the dragon since the giant was killing everyone lol)

Back to giant to 50% then got the dragon down to 10% then back to giant,,,, both died same time,.,.,done!

P.S. anytime i saw those black wraiths i killed them as first priority
    Last edited by fugazi70; 03-18-2013 at 09:26 PM.

Community Member

So you need to bring some mana potions now?
    And doubled the time to complete the raid...
    Still, not a single useful item from end chest (not incl. commendations), NICE!!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yalina View Post
    So you need to bring some mana potions now?
    And doubled the time to complete the raid...
    Still, not a single useful item from end chest (not incl. commendations), NICE!!
    I burned pots because it was a pug. Little voice communication, along with inexperienced players. If they took care of the trash or undead dragon spawns, I would have used little or no pots. The loot was better I had the new dream splitter, 2 comms, some other random armor and play/jewels .

It was the first run, more experience will improve the time and mana consumption.

Community Member

Did another run with the guild this time 18 min and zero pots used by party.

Just managed to get it done on EH at the first try in 17 mins, we were 6 guildies + some friends and puggers. Probably none used pots as far as I know.

Mitigating the incoming elemental damage is the main problem in this but it can be done and it is indeed a much more entertaining/challenging raid now, not just the " I'm gonna grab 1d2 commendations" button.
    Sdrumo - human Barbarian
    Quorthon - Dwarf tank Fighter
    Belthamas - Human PM

Community Member

I thought EH FOT is "unpossible" to complete.

Completed with a complete pug, with First timers to the raid itself and and first timers for 17.1 patch. I took 3 pots, it is possible to make it 0 pots.

It is still fun and pug is still doable.