Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    2015 DDO Players Council FuzzyDuck81's Avatar

could also end up being
    I don't mean to come across as unsympathetic - but I am, so I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We are looking into new possibilities for Harming yourself, and possibly other self Inflicted Wounds.
    I'd have to agree. This IS indeed sig worthy.
    Thanks for that.
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

We are looking into new possibilities for Harming yourself, and possibly other self Inflicted Wounds.
    +1 ...Ty for that ..seems like you enjoyed saying it lol
    Officer of Eternal Infinity-Thelanis
    ~~~Visit it if interested for recruiting~~~EE Solos And More (Photo Album)~~~EE Soloing Pale Master (Forums)~~~
    Characters active atm .. Shadowaras (Completionist. Project/fs),Shadowaris(Wiz),Shadowares(Pal),Sworrn (Ftr),Nemmesis(Mnk) and Trickzster(Art)

Am I really the only one who's saw this and immediately thought "Oh sh!t Turbine just figured out how to put in critical fumbles on rolls of 1?"

Seriously though please for the love of the undead fix the collectible guy o better yet out in a vendor. But I highly doubt this will happen soon due to inflict potions being readily available in the DDO store.
    Darkrune TRx2 lvl 20 FvS, Darkdivinity lvl 20 cleric, Darkaxe lvl 20 fighter, Darktune TRx1 lvl 4bard, Darkbow lvl 20 AA Ranger, Darksoldier TRx1 lvl 20 Barb, Darkspells TRx2 lvl 20 Wizard, Darkbattle TRx1 lvl 20 artificer, Darktemper lvl 17 Ranger, Darkfists TRx1 lvl 20 Monk, Darkherald lvl 5 paladin Guild Leader of No Politics Thelanis Server

Thanks for taking a look at this. I've been on about it for about 3 months now. So have others.

While creating a new mechanic that addresses this issue could you please consider moving harm scrolls to the vendors as well? My biggest issue with the trade mechanic was that on average I was only getting 10 scrolls per 100 marks of the keeper through Dannato. That could be gone in a couple of runs of anything epic. But particularly gianthold if you are built for dc's primarily.

Moving the scrolls to vendors would provide a solid backup for those who take solace in the hate of others.
    Khyber: Evandus, Halfdeadd, Licoricewhip, Sawyn, Elkabongg, Brothanumsi, Soulbro, Cromix.
    And an army of gimp experiments!

Sorry to necro this thread... as fitting as the term is for this one,
    but were new ways to harm yourself ever added to the game since this thread?
    Official Wearer of Purple Proud Member of Renowned Not Afraid to PUG
    Main: Janisis - Completionist currently Shiradi Tank. Alts: Janarch: Someday Divine Archer, Byeshk: Someday Swashbuckle Thrower (or not - alt damage interrupts daze effects )
    Long Live Cult of the Dragon

Community Member Culver.Civello's Avatar

Out of context, this thread is full of lolz.. XD

Lost Legions of Sarlona................................. Tyrs Paladium of Ghallanda
    Kobay . Kobai . Artisti . Kobot . Ezike . Dynic.......................... Ezike . Kobai

:Necro:

So, any word?

Quote Originally Posted by blerkington View Post
    Hi,
    This is where we are now. Ride the walrus, or drown in its wake
    Thanks.

Community Member

You can buy Inflict Serious potions from vendors now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123