Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49
  1. #1
    Community Member Jhenissa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    57

    Thumbs up Bring Back Dannato!

    It is a pretty simple suggestion and one which has been remarked upon numerous times. Bring back Dannato!

    Who is Dannato? He is a friend of Verisgante, who resides in House J. Stroll up to Verisgante while in an undead form and Verisgante USED to offer you an option to talk to Dannato. In turn, Dannato would offer you all sorts of pale masters goodies in exchange for collectibles. Granted the randomness of the turn ins resulted in all sorts of stuff you really didnt need, but, sometimes you received Harm scrolls.

  2. #2
    Community Member Shadowaras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Athens Greece
    Posts
    423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenissa View Post
    It is a pretty simple suggestion and one which has been remarked upon numerous times. Bring back Dannato!

    Who is Dannato? He is a friend of Verisgante, who resides in House J. Stroll up to Verisgante while in an undead form and Verisgante USED to offer you an option to talk to Dannato. In turn, Dannato would offer you all sorts of pale masters goodies in exchange for collectibles. Granted the randomness of the turn ins resulted in all sorts of stuff you really didnt need, but, sometimes you received Harm scrolls.
    Agreed we already have to deal with stat dmg on pms and debuffs that cant be undone with pots like in other classes .. now they take away the undead vendor aswell ?! i hope is an oversight and they gone correct it asap !!
    Officer of Eternal Infinity-Thelanis
    ~~~Visit it if interested for recruiting~~~EE Solos And More (Photo Album)~~~EE Soloing Pale Master (Forums)~~~
    Characters active atm .. Shadowaras (Completionist. Project/fs),Shadowaris(Wiz),Shadowares(Pal),Sworrn (Ftr),Nemmesis(Mnk) and Trickzster(Art)

  3. #3
    Community Member taurean430's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowaras View Post
    Agreed we already have to deal with stat dmg on pms and debuffs that cant be undone with pots like in other classes .. now they take away the undead vendor aswell ?! i hope is an oversight and they gone correct it asap !!
    They were supposed to offer a mechanism to deal with stat damage as a PM since being informed in xpac beta of the problems they created by changing poison and disease immunity in the way that they have.

    Yeah, I'm sure they have three of their best guys on it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd1MMkdUW6c

    Now the collector turn in's have been conviently forgotten. Nope, turning in a couple hundred marks of the keeper to get 10 scrolls was OP apparently. And they still haven't shown up at vendors unlike heal and reconstruct.
    Khyber: Evandus, Halfdeadd, Licoricewhip, Sawyn, Elkabongg, Brothanumsi, Soulbro, Cromix.
    And an army of gimp experiments!

  4. #4
    Community Manager
    Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    17,699

    Default

    Looking into it.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!



  5. #5
    Community Member Hokiewa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hola Bienvenidos
    Posts
    4,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Looking into it.
    As in starting....now?
    Hilarious Princess....Sorry your life is so medicore after all this time..Lol, you are scared of a farmer? with a tractor....?

  6. #6
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Looking into it.
    Can I offer a different suggestion. Get rid of the trade in vendor and put inflict potions, inflict wands, and harm scrolls for sale at vendors.

  7. #7
    Community Member Zzevel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokiewa View Post
    As in starting....now?
    SOON! ...you cant expect Turbine to see every issue posted in 45 different threads for 3 weeks!

  8. #8
    Community Member fco-karatekid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    South Texas Hill Country
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokiewa View Post
    As in starting....now?
    Rescinded - I killed messenger.
    Last edited by fco-karatekid; 03-20-2013 at 02:31 PM.

  9. #9
    Community Member Hokiewa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hola Bienvenidos
    Posts
    4,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzevel View Post
    SOON! ...you cant expect Turbine to see every issue posted in 45 different threads for 3 weeks!
    As opposed to feedback threads for the Lam server? Including a thread set up by Squeak specifically for feedback for the new collectible turn in system?

    Unreal
    Hilarious Princess....Sorry your life is so medicore after all this time..Lol, you are scared of a farmer? with a tractor....?

  10. #10
    Community Member fco-karatekid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    South Texas Hill Country
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokiewa View Post
    As opposed to feedback threads for the Lam server? Including a thread set up by Squeak specifically for feedback for the new collectible turn in system?

    Unreal
    I will say it again, and be neg repped again - http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=16

  11. #11
    Community Member Hokiewa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hola Bienvenidos
    Posts
    4,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fco-karatekid View Post
    I will say it again, and be neg repped again - http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=16
    Rep farmer! Burn him!
    Hilarious Princess....Sorry your life is so medicore after all this time..Lol, you are scared of a farmer? with a tractor....?

  12. #12
    Community Member fco-karatekid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    South Texas Hill Country
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokiewa View Post
    Rep farmer! Burn him!
    But... but... I sink!

  13. #13
    Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council
    Impaqt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    20,216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokiewa View Post
    As in starting....now?
    Probably more like.

    "Hey, I'm a community guy that doesnt deal with or fix bugs or make content in any way, shape, or form, but I'll go see if I can check with someone who knows more than I do for ya."
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

    Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

  14. #14
    Community Manager
    Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    17,699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    Probably more like.

    "Hey, I'm a community guy that doesnt deal with or fix bugs or make content in any way, shape, or form, but I'll go see if I can check with someone who knows more than I do for ya."
    This.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!



  15. #15
    Community Member HatsuharuZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokiewa View Post
    As in starting....now?
    You got a response from someone at Turbine, and that's all you can say?!

  16. #16
    Community Member Vellrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)
    Posts
    7,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Looking into it.
    Excuze me, what's your bluff?
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Random Person #2 View Post
    People who exploit bugs in code are cheaters cheaters cheaters. And they are big fat ****yheads too.

  17. #17
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    Excuze me, what's your bluff?
    I believe him, however he is in public relations so his bluff is epic.

  18. #18
    Community Member fco-karatekid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    South Texas Hill Country
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    This.
    ok, then - I rescind my snark - that took cajones.

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    Can I offer a different suggestion. Get rid of the trade in vendor and put inflict potions, inflict wands, and harm scrolls for sale at vendors.
    And make Negative Energy Burst work like Radiant Burst but for undeads?

    With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

  20. #20
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    west coast canada
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrande View Post
    And make Negative Energy Burst work like Radiant Burst but for undeads?
    you mean like death aura
    We are all lost travelers, on a journey to find that which we do not know, but it is not a prize we seek, but the road that must be taken, it is that inside us that drives us forward into the unknown.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload