Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Bimbelbo View Post
    Wow what a bad bad bad reward. This is best of the best? I tought you'd get rare items and stuff. Like EE dragon helmets. But spending 15 shards with a 1% chance to win the super jackpot - 100 shards! - lol that's just disappointing.
    I rolled 100 on the gold table (platinum jackpot also) and got a Sovereign XP Elixir.

So there does seem to be some randomness still involved in the Jackpots.

Waiting in the lava pits to chain trip you on the way to Prison of the Planes

I got the Silver jackpot (100 on a free roll) and scored 35 Astral Shards! Yes, yes, wrong thread but hey.
    Khyber: Aggrim (Completionist!)
    In Von 3 the breakables in the Troll Ambassador optional room are slow to get to and unnecessary for ransack.
    Blind insta-kills floating eye balls.

Community Member

Default My reward

Quote Originally Posted by Tat2Freak View Post

(Standard): You obtain 100 Astral Shards.
    (Standard): You rolled 100 on your Daily Dice and earned a Platinum Jackpot prize!

Needless to say I was a little disappointed (the pets and tomes were much better rewards) so I figured people could post their Jackpots and see whats out there.
    After rolling a 100 on my weekly gold chest spin i recieved a Sovereign experience elixer normally these cost 600 TP so it seems like a pretty good reward for a leveling player

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdinus7 View Post
    On the test server, someone got a +4 book from a roll of 100 on the gold dice.
    Nice. That is a great idea. Go to the test server, and let Sir Pointsalot stake your gambling research.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Got a 100 on my free gold roll. Got an Ethereal Rest Shrine. Not bad, IMO.
    Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist (12/14) [<o>]
    Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Kensai, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Community Member
    3rd star from the left, and on til morning...

Quote Originally Posted by duhwhite View Post
    After rolling a 100 on my weekly gold chest spin i recieved a Sovereign experience elixer normally these cost 600 TP so it seems like a pretty good reward for a leveling player
    Its free and I'm not complaining, but I find the XP potions fairly useless to me. I level slowly and the bonus from the potion is fleeting. Personally I consider XP potions to be small potatoes, I'd much rather have something more useful to my personal playstyle.

I wish there were a shot for hearts of wood, tokens, that type of thing, like the old lottery had.

I realize that's my own personal opinion and I am under no illusion that anyone else has to share it or agree with me.

(wow hey maybe I'll make that my forum sig.)

Community Member

not a 100, but i did get a cannith armor kit with a 93 for my free roll this week.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by My2Cents View Post
    Personally I consider XP potions to be small potatoes, I'd much rather have something more useful to my personal playstyle.
    If you do slayer areas, you can make the xp pots a bit more relavant by stopping just short of a milestone in several slayers. Then drinking the pot and finishing off all the slayers at once.

Som, subset of Orchard+Vale+Amrath+Gianthold+Desert+Attaraxia+Rea vers for example yield a pretty nice bonus in a short enough time to make the pot useful.
    TPICKRELL forum identity still broken, 15 weeks and counting... So yet another throw away Forum identity

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneArcher52689 View Post
    not a 100, but i did get a cannith armor kit with a 93 for my free roll this week.
    I got an armor kit that makes all armors look like a robe..pretty cool and it's black and sleek perfect for my fvs.

Community Member

I can understand how people can feel it is a little over priced and a little under-rewarded.
    For the eq gambling, it would cost about 250k in game currency to win the best prizes. The best prizes were very unique items, including nerfed items that no longer dropped.
    That was in game currency and people could not buy infinite rolls. For a game where you can buy rolls they need to balance that by making the big rewards smaller. Just like $1.50 for a raid timer reset. Costs them nothing, but they charge a ton. Their way to balance the game for those that don't want to spend that much RL cash.
    Even if you spend $500/year, they still need the $40/year people. Can't alienate them by making the game easy for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gkar View Post
    That's interesting, i'd take the AD over pets any time.

Then again I'd take 1 string of kobold prayer beads over pets anytime.
    kinky...... though pets have ............

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

So far from my free daily rolls I've gotten(worthy of note, not all on 100.)

5 Minor XP pots
    2 medium XP pots(whatever these are called.)
    1 Sovereign XP Elixer
    100 Astral Shards
    35 Astral Shards
    When added together about 100K plat
    2 +1 skill tomes
    1 +2 to +3 Cha upgrade tome
    3 Minor Slayer XP pots
    2 Medium Jewels of Fortune

Everything else has been collectibles.
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12