Thread: Funny and weard

Default Funny and weard

Ok, so some play on Lam and some don't (I my self do so I know what is coming) and yet the one's that don't try the content seem to Holler the most(roll eye's) It is to late when thy move the content from Lam to live servers!(way harder to Get them to undo it) so If you really want to make a statement that will be taken in to considerations Then Play a little on Lam and put feed back in the Lam server!!!! It Is not that hard.
    The Rogues Guild - Sarlona
    How did that get in here? Hay give that back O that’s yours? Sorry
    Gordgray Gord of gray Hawk Rogues do it from behind

Oh dear... i see. If only it were that simple.

Lam is mostly a "preview" server, they've said it is beta now, but too many things that were bugged/unliked get through to really make it one. The only server where player input "might" matter is Mournlands, and that is by invitation only. Also, I'm not paid by Turbine, I am a customer.
    Last edited by madmaxhunter; 03-18-2013 at 01:47 PM.
    Completionist Lighthardtt Tuisian of Sarlona
    leader, Bridge Burners

"Just another day in pair-o'-dice"

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by gordgray View Post
    Ok, so some play on Lam and some don't (I my self do so I know what is coming) and yet the one's that don't try the content seem to Holler the most(roll eye's) It is to late when thy move the content from Lam to live servers!(way harder to Get them to undo it) so If you really want to make a statement that will be taken in to considerations Then Play a little on Lam and put feed back in the Lam server!!!! It Is not that hard.
    Considering the thread concerning collectables on Lam it is maybe 'too late' when they move the content TO the Lam server.

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.