Community Member

Default Another patch and my bags are still jumpy...

Another patch/update has come and gone and still my bags jump back to the 50th slot every time.

Turbine, I know you must think this is a minor issue, but this is costing you money.

I have 6 ingredient bags in my inventory, SIX. I carry 6 ingredient bags because I can't imagine the pain of searching through a gargantuan ingredient bag with this insane bug. If it weren't for this bug, I would GLADLY spend the TP on the biggest ingredient bag in the store.

This bug is costing you money, fix it. I can't believe you spent any developer time at all trying to revamp a nearly a useless collectible system instead of taking care of this seemingly simplistic issue. Your priorities need a serious overhaul.

First I have heard of this issue.

I don't know what you mean by jumping. It's not staying the slot that you put it in, and when you open your backpack, it's in a different slot?
    The Fockers of Argo
    Fuglymofo; LOOON; Hobaggin; Fuglyrobo; Buttscracher; Whoaa

Community Member

Default Jumping...

Get a large ing. bag, fill it to capacity.

Now take out the last item in the bag and put it in your inventory.

The bag changes it's current location to the 50th slot instead of staying at the end of the list.

Not a big deal for most things as the crafting interface is searchable, but particularly for crafting it is a big pita.

Community Member

Yes that is rather annoying. Especially with the bags breaking mouse wheel until you restart the client. Sure we can click and drag the bar to scroll up or down, but i prefer the mouse wheel. They really must not want people to buy more bags.

Yah this one is annoying for sure

Community Member Phaeton_Seraph's Avatar

Agreed, annoyed.

It helps mitigate this if you use the search bar, if possible for the item(s) you want.

The unwillingness for the ingredient bag's slider to stay where I put it is infuriating beyond belief. What bugs me the most about it is that it's been like this for TWO YEARS, and Turbine hasn't even acknowledged that the problem exists, to say nothing of showing any signs that they care about fixing it.
    I am the 'Who' In the call "Who's there!?"
    I am the wind blowing through your hair.
    I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright.

This as well as having the ability to rename our bags (which we've also been requesting for years) would go a long way toward making players happy again.
    I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just gonna ask 'em where they're going and hook up with 'em later on - Mitch Hedberg
    Silverweb - Silverwren - Silverware - Daydream - Dubbelklik

Quote Originally Posted by Matuse View Post
    The unwillingness for the ingredient bag's slider to stay where I put it is infuriating beyond belief. What bugs me the most about it is that it's been like this for TWO YEARS, and Turbine hasn't even acknowledged that the problem exists, to say nothing of showing any signs that they care about fixing it.
    Yup, this one has been driving me nuts since forever, and they can't be bothered to fix such a simple thing.