Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Community Member

I got 5 greater elemental essences.
    *shrugs shoulder*
    It's free so I'm not complainin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    While its not super clear it is indicated if you look at the die it has a number 0/3/12/15 depending on if its your free roll/a sliver roll/a gold roll using you free roll for a discount/gold roll the number indicates how many shards you will be charged.
    Well, it's bugged at least some of the time. I looked at the number, it said 0 and my shard total still decreased. And even after I tried the free roll and noticed that it had deducted shards, the UI still said that I had a free roll. When I changed characters, all of them said that they had a free roll waiting. Just to double check, I looked at the number on the daily dice roll a couple of hours after the shards were deducted-- it still showed 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirosue View Post
    very interesting .

So your story about how you got "lucky " and won some (2) shards that let you post junk items on the ASAH that then went on to sell and netted you a profit of 15 shards develops another chapter.

It seams that actually you didn't need to win the daily dice roll in order to post items on the ASAH at all as in fact you already have 90 from some mysterious source ( the store per chance ?).

You contradict and trip yourself up in such a simple way. I think perhaps that you should give up story telling as you are not very good at it.
    You know that you can get (well could get at least, don't know if they still drop) astral diamond in chest, right? And that astral diamond can be crunched to get AD? I had 85 AD before the lottery/shard exchange even started.
    Pirotesse (battle-trap), Clausius (old style paly), Cadhu (swat fighter), Abysinthe (cleric), Sephiria (sorc), Dragunova (archer), Mauhin (wiz), Muhrahin(wf juggernauth), Azred(tempest), Birebash(sniper cleric), Bashibouzouk (barb), Salud(battle bard), Sniperovitch (repeater), Iraelle(battle cleric)

Cool

Whats and astral shard? : )

On second day rolled a 99 15 shards.
    Proud Officer of The Madborn

Quote Originally Posted by Hirosue View Post
    very interesting .

So your story about how you got "lucky " and won some (2) shards that let you post junk items on the ASAH that then went on to sell and netted you a profit of 15 shards develops another chapter.

It seams that actually you didn't need to win the daily dice roll in order to post items on the ASAH at all as in fact you already have 90 from some mysterious source ( the store per chance ?).

You contradict and trip yourself up in such a simple way. I think perhaps that you should give up story telling as you are not very good at it.
    Man I don't know what your beef is with the guy but it's not uncommon to have A$. I have what... 32 .. 34 .. something like that and I think it's from a couple AD and a loom I had in my inventory when they came out... I am not sure honestly as when they came out I just had them.

That said I have 6 Astral Diamonds sitting in my bank right now and have put 10 others that I looted in the past towards our airship.

Everyone in my guild except for 1 guy has at least a dozen or so when they came live.

If you look at the posted tables you can get a pittance amount of Astral Shards from just about any loot level so for him to have gotten 2 is not at all unusual, a little lucky but not unusual.

As for selling, well personally I haven't managed to sell anything myself but I am probably over pricing things heavily as well and none of it was BtC. The things that didn't sell in the ASAH didn't sell in the platinum ones either.

All in all nothing in his story sounds outlandish or even unusual. Sure he could be making it up but to say his story trips him up and is an obvious lie is kinda silly.

It's like me saying "I made bread yesterday and then made a peanut butter sandwich with it." and then you saying that it's an obvious lie.

Probably sounding like a pompous **** but I am meaning to be helpful, you are looking kinda silly. If it comes off as being a pompous **** though then I can't help it. I am Canadian but my grandmother was straight off the boat English war bride and sometimes that inherited English posh/pompousness just sneaks out!!

Cheers and have fun in the game eh, that is why we play it after all.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345