Default Fight to the Finish CR30 soloed by 1st lifer Pala (not used evasion)

Changed server (ex-Thelanis), so needed to upgrade my old lv16 toon to start almost over (1,5 month ago), till waiting for the transfer service...
    Had the worst pull on optionals! (wizard->medusa->mf)
    Unfortunatelly needed to kill mimics also, i'm not so proud of that, i like them.
    Otherwise was too easy compared with the dragon (working on that, last time 20% of his life remained before the counter ran off, need to change tactic and get cold iron on my sireth for hag boss/jariliths/fire reavers what is quite expensive -.-).
    Not used evasion, no hirelings, no heal amp items on, not even needed emergency SF pots for this, just played with cocoon and Loh-s, and 1x used a Heal scroll when Medusa poisoned me (not wanted to risk that 5%.
    Score is bugged btw, hope devs will pay attention on that. -.-

Last edited by -Satureon-; 03-18-2013 at 06:30 PM. Reason: no hirelings/heal amp items
    Satureon, Ranged (Pal x1, Mnk x3, Ran x3, Rog x1 8/8 lives),
    Betelgeuseon, Multitank (Ftr 2x, Barb 1x 3/10 lives),
    Androgun, Arcane (Wiz 3x, Sorc 3x, Fvs 1x 7/10 lives)
    [Saturus, 8 years old toon (Pal 1x, Ftr 1x, Mnk 3x, Rog 1x), Exterminus (Wiz 1x, Fvs 2x, Sorc 1x): on Thelanis.]
    Improvisative play preferred. No VC, because i just don't care by different reasons + honestly sometimes just need to focus anywhere else too, as i'm not the 'gnome at the basement' type 24/7-er.
    2006-2009 EU Aureon-Keeper; 2009-2013 US Thelanis; 2013- US Ghallanda;
    Founder/Namegiver: formerly Eternal Infinity (Thelanis), presently
    Alive
    (Ghallanda)
    Older melee 'fame': Zawabi raid solo (mod6)+(a 'bit later' in US), old Elite DA solo, VoD solo (2011), Titan raid 4 mins shortman (2011?), ToD melee duo (2012)
    Some growing Solo Achievements (EE/Raids/Max lv. Challenges; no death/no reenter/no hire/little resources)
    My DDO True AC Calculator

Gratz mate. Comet falls can be a pain there. How come the server change?

Gratz on that mate

Just a little tip:
    If u don't want u are not needed to kill the mimics.
    When wizzy's challenge come out, even if it's the first, accept it and check chests to find the right one.
    Then forgot about em and go on.
    Once u killed both the medusa and the other named open the right chest and enjoy
    Since u get the additional time once u rang the bell (and not once u open the right chest) there's no need to kill the poor little mimics, especially if u like em ! :3
    ALL HAIL TO ITS SQUISHY-MAJESTY SIR KNORR, LORD OF OOZES AND MASTER OF SLIME
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=386688

Quote Originally Posted by Lighti View Post
    Gratz mate. Comet falls can be a pain there. How come the server change?
    ty m8

high reflex helped to mitigate lots of damage by them (5-6 priestess spammed cometfalls and etc.). Hardest part was the mindflayer tbh (pumped will save up, that really helped).

Server change: still waiting when the transfer service up again.
    But i'm very happy in Ghallanda, mostly because more ppl play when i play, and even the PUGs more intelligent (emotionally too!) than usually in Dead Xoriat.
    [Saturus, 8 years old toon (Pal 1x, Ftr 1x, Mnk 3x, Rog 1x), Exterminus (Wiz 1x, Fvs 2x, Sorc 1x): on Thelanis.]
    Improvisative play preferred. No VC, because i just don't care by different reasons + honestly sometimes just need to focus anywhere else too, as i'm not the 'gnome at the basement' type 24/7-er.
    Alive
    (Ghallanda)
    Older melee 'fame': Zawabi raid solo (mod6)+(a 'bit later' in US), old Elite DA solo, VoD solo (2011), Titan raid 4 mins shortman (2011?), ToD melee duo (2012)
    Some growing Solo Achievements (EE/Raids/Max lv. Challenges; no death/no reenter/no hire/little resources)

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilia View Post
    Gratz on that mate

Just a little tip:
    If u don't want u are not needed to kill the mimics.
    When wizzy's challenge come out, even if it's the first, accept it and check chests to find the right one.
    Then forgot about em and go on.
    Once u killed both the medusa and the other named open the right chest and enjoy
    Since u get the additional time once u rang the bell (and not once u open the right chest) there's no need to kill the poor little mimics, especially if u like em ! :3
    Ty the tip and the gz,
    i tried to use this on Ring of fire, but not really worked as lost too much time to 'wait' other optional(s) spawn after that, thats why i skipped on this, and used brute force completely.
    Last edited by -Satureon-; 03-18-2013 at 07:55 AM. Reason: typo
    Alive
    (Ghallanda)