Default Titan pre-raid question

I did my first Titan raid on Cannith a short while ago. We had less than a handful of vets, so we kind of muddled through it without definite guidance. During the pre-raid I was in the yellow room with one other, but we didn't know exactly what to do with the force field levers to best help guys below get across. It bothers me a little because I'd like to have learned how to do that part "right".

From what I read in the wiki, you need to have a third guy in the red room to pull a switch. We didn't have that, so I guess the guys below managed regardless. I'm still kind of unclear what we should have done, so my questions are:

- Are all 3 people meant to pull the levers + switch at the same time?
    - Are the two in the yellow room supposed to pull opposite levers or will any combo work?
    - Will the force fields remain in place permanently if there's a 3rd guy on the red room switch, or will the bridges still time out?

I know some servers run Titan (more) regularly, so any insight would be gratefully received (eg. not bother with the switches, just use the jump method).

Keep in mind that this raid was meant to be run by lvl 12 characters with no PrE.

Quote Originally Posted by stoerm View Post
    - Are all 3 people meant to pull the levers + switch at the same time?
    The levers in the yellow room are only needed to get to the 3 switches in the blue room; if you have characters with Abundant Step or Leap of Faith, yellow levers aren't actually needed at all.

The 3 switches in the blue room can be pulled in any order as soon as someone gets there.

- Are the two in the yellow room supposed to pull opposite levers or will any combo work?
    This bit requires (or at least used to require) some degree of coordination between blue and yellow rooms:
    - levers activate different bridges' layouts, which override each other;
    - usually, pulling 2 different levers was needed to reliably bridge gaps, thus timing was important;
    - availability of Abundant Step, Leap of Faith, Sprint Boosts, some gear (e.g. Boots of Propulsion) and reliable twitching skills can make things much easier.

- Will the force fields remain in place permanently if there's a 3rd guy on the red room switch, or will the bridges still time out?
    I don't really know if anything in the red room affects the force bridges; if it does, I never used it.
    On Thelanis: Hallelujah (Spellsinger) - Jerryrigged Juggernaut (caster FvS) - Sepulchral (Druid) - Chopchopchop (Warlock) - Alleyshadow (retired gimped monkcher). Formerly on Keeper : Misericordia (Thug) - Mumbo Jumbo (Battle Caster) - Infernal Can (WF Kinda Cleric) - Halleluyah (Melee Spellsinger).

There is another bridge switch in the center of the red (underwater) area; it does the same thing as the yellow switches, just activates a different bridge pattern. It's not at all necessary, even if you are doing it legit instead of Abundant Stepping around the corners.