Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 93

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Community Member DynaTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    735

    Default Dyna's Fan Kat Korner

    Hello. I thought about doing fan art stuff for ddo for a while. So, I'm making a thread to just share my doodles and such when I make em. I will keep updating this thread with new stuff (hopefully).

    I've been having an idea of making a D&D / ddo comic about gnomes and dragon born.

    Today, during my breaks at work, I drew some quick sketches for different gnome characters. What I see them as. Hopefully these quick arts will lead me to draw more and better stuff.

    BTW: I do not draw people much. Forgive me if you have problems with my quick draw stuff. Forgive me and also, I dun care.

    Gnomes: Upper class (each took about 5 mins to draw).

    Last edited by DynaTheCat; 03-16-2013 at 08:20 PM.

  2. #2
    Community Member anatomyofaghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    105

    Talking

    Very nice!. You should do some color work with them too.

  3. #3
    Community Member DynaTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatomyofaghost View Post
    Very nice!. You should do some color work with them too.
    Thanks! Ya... was just quick sketching ideas for gnome kind/features. The one I liked the most is that fatter gnome matron on the far right.... just some clothing / hair ideas is all...

    I started a giant theme color arts last night. Will try to get it done.

  4. #4
    Community Member DynaTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    735

    Default

    This is why I don't draw.... cuz when I get home I wanna play ddo!!!



    Also... mouse....
    Last edited by DynaTheCat; 03-18-2013 at 09:04 PM.

  5. #5
    Community Member Veriden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynaTheCat View Post
    Hello. I thought about doing fan art stuff for ddo for a while. So, I'm making a thread to just share my doodles and such when I make em. I will keep updating this thread with new stuff (hopefully).

    I've been having an idea of making a D&D / ddo comic about gnomes and dragon born.

    Today, during my breaks at work, I drew some quick sketches for different gnome characters. What I see them as. Hopefully these quick arts will lead me to draw more and better stuff.

    BTW: I do not draw people much. Forgive me if you have problems with my quick draw stuff. Forgive me and also, I dun care.

    Gnomes: Upper class (each took about 5 mins to draw).


    This is exactly why the next race introduced should be cat folk and not gnome or anything else. Well Cat folk, Tiefling, and Aasmaar should all come out at the same time like half orc and plastic surgery disaster.

    cat folk found in the races of the wild 3.5 book..+4 dex, +2 cha, +1 natural armor, natural weapons, 40 base land speed. +2 spot and listen, low light vision..not unbelievable to give them the drow point setting (28, 30, 32) Since dex isn't exactly game breaking by any means.

    Greatly drawn work here by the way.

  6. #6
    Community Member DynaTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veriden View Post
    This is exactly why the next race introduced should be cat folk and not gnome or anything else. Well Cat folk, Tiefling, and Aasmaar should all come out at the same time like half orc and plastic surgery disaster.

    cat folk found in the races of the wild 3.5 book..+4 dex, +2 cha, +1 natural armor, natural weapons, 40 base land speed. +2 spot and listen, low light vision..not unbelievable to give them the drow point setting (28, 30, 32) Since dex isn't exactly game breaking by any means.

    Greatly drawn work here by the way.
    Haha ya... agreed. I want a more feral race option for ddo.

    Speaking of cat folk. I did speed paint a catfolk recently. However, it was done on iscribble.net a draw chat room. The DPI on the draw chat is real low so the lines get kinda pixelated.

    But, it turned out okay....semi-decent....kinda

    He's modeled after Ose, a Goethia demon god from Shin Megami Tensei (Persona).



    Imma had an idea for a draw a pit fiend short later. Mayhap, when i has time. :3

    Imma practice my shadows and lights more.... is what I need.
    Last edited by DynaTheCat; 03-21-2013 at 04:10 PM.

  7. #7
    Community Member DynaTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    735

    Default

    Part1

    A young Arraetrikos eating a cake.

    When suddenly...

    Last edited by DynaTheCat; 03-24-2013 at 05:03 PM.

  8. #8
    Community Member DynaTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    735

    Default



    I wanted to draw a quick sketch of a rogue... for some reason.

    So here, a half elf rogue.....? I dunno

    I'm also partial to OCs (original concepts / characters).

    If you have a story to tell, a character to share, a vision to see, feel free to post here and I'll draw something quick mayhap..... Or... simply to share with the forums. :3
    Last edited by DynaTheCat; 03-24-2013 at 04:14 PM.

  9. #9
    Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    TARTARUS
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynaTheCat View Post


    I wanted to draw a quick sketch of a rogue... for some reason.

    So here, a half elf rogue.....? I dunno

    I'm also partial to OCs (original concepts / characters).

    If you have a story to tell, a character to share, a vision to see, feel free to post here and I'll draw something quick mayhap..... Or... simply to share with the forums. :3
    That awkward moment when your sketch looks better than the actual Helfs in game...
    GJ
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

  10. #10
    Community Member DynaTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    735

    Default

    HAHA lol... well thanks...

    I dunno, my goal was simply a person that looks dastardly.

    DASTARDLY. Mmm... neutral evil....

  11. #11
    Community Member DynaTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    735

    Default



    A quick sketch of Arreatriko's back.

    Guess what scene I'mma try to make and you get 10 internet cookies.

    I will add tones, 1 more player, and then maybe color it later.
    Last edited by DynaTheCat; 03-27-2013 at 02:27 AM.

  12. #12
    Community Member Veriden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynaTheCat View Post


    A quick sketch of Arreatriko's back.

    Guess what scene I'mma try to make and you get 10 internet cookies.

    I will add tones, 1 more player, and then maybe color it later.
    Your works are quite amazing. Your inspiration shows even on your quicker work. You have a lot of fun with your talents.

    As to the scene with harry there...without wings my guess is when he is being stripped of his power as wings would technically be the first thing to go when a devil over lord demotes your rank. Theoretically such a demotion would've made him likely equal to a bearded devil (fairly low on the devil totem.)

  13. #13
    Community Member DynaTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veriden View Post
    Your works are quite amazing. Your inspiration shows even on your quicker work. You have a lot of fun with your talents.

    As to the scene with harry there...without wings my guess is when he is being stripped of his power as wings would technically be the first thing to go when a devil over lord demotes your rank. Theoretically such a demotion would've made him likely equal to a bearded devil (fairly low on the devil totem.)
    HAHA ty, yush; have fun with ddo in all its aspects.

    Also, 10 cyber cookies for you! Yep, opening scene from tower of despair. Horroth is the 2nd player and poor arrae lost his powers. It's a show down!

    In truth, I just totally forgot his wings. XD
    Last edited by DynaTheCat; 03-27-2013 at 12:22 PM.

  14. #14
    Community Manager Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    15,769

    Default

    These are great! Thank you for sharing them.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!



  15. #15
    Community Member DynaTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    These are great! Thank you for sharing them.
    woo ty for dah encouragement. I'mma try to make more to share!

  16. #16
    Community Member dlsidhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    519

    Default

    Dyna! Those are awesome!!

    Think you could do one of Nae arguing with her archon? In my head (and, hopefully, eventually on paper) Nae doesn't like her archon - or the Silver Flame - much at all despite being Favored about the Soul by said Flame. Depending on how the enhancement pass looks, this may develop somewhat (TEMPEST DIVINE AVENGER OF VULKOOR!!!), and I might even write her complicated tale.
    Last edited by dlsidhe; 03-28-2013 at 04:01 PM.
    Thelanis - Dragons of the Shire
    Naeryna (Sun Elf 24 FvS Evoker) // Dianocia (Drow 11 Buckler o' Swashes) // Valissia (Elf 22 Shiradi Druid)
    Nae haz a story. Go read it.

  17. #17
    Community Member DynaTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlsidhe View Post
    Dyna! Those are awesome!!

    Think you could do one of Nae arguing with her archon? In my head (and, hopefully, eventually on paper) Nae doesn't like her archon - or the Silver Flame - much at all despite being Favored about the Soul by said Flame. Depending on how the enhancement pass looks, this may develop somewhat (TEMPEST DIVINE AVENGER OF VULKOOR!!!), and I might even write her complicated tale.
    Hehe kk Nae, I'mma try and do it.

  18. #18
    Community Member DynaTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    735

    Default



    Speed paint of Nae and her archon. I... found it pretty hard to give her a frustrated / exhausted look while keeping a semi cute face...

    Anyways.... Also... drows are hard... to draw... and... I suck with females... but this was great practice. :O

    ******************

    See...

    The problem with Nae's archon is not just the constant "goody-2-shoes" lecturing Nae receives on a daily basis....

    it is also the fact that her archon is like a miniature sun following her everywhere she goes....

    Hence, this is why everyone should just play a pale master. The undead don't speak! .... most of them... or, at least when they do speak, they talk about cooler subjects like blowing stuff up, world domination, or eating brains. :3
    Last edited by DynaTheCat; 03-30-2013 at 04:17 AM.

  19. #19
    Community Member dlsidhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynaTheCat View Post


    Speed paint of Nae and her archon. I... found it pretty hard to give her a frustrated / exhausted look while keeping a semi cute face...

    Anyways.... Also... drows are hard... to draw... and... I suck with females... but this was great practice. :O

    ******************

    See...

    The problem with Nae's archon is not just the constant "goody-2-shoes" lecturing Nae receives on a daily basis....

    it is also the fact that her archon is like a miniature sun following her everywhere she goes....

    Hence, this is why everyone should just play a pale master. The undead don't speak! .... most of them... or, at least when they do speak, they talk about cooler subjects like blowing stuff up, world domination, or eating brains. :3
    Awesome! That's my new desktop

    *bows to the Dyna*
    Thelanis - Dragons of the Shire
    Naeryna (Sun Elf 24 FvS Evoker) // Dianocia (Drow 11 Buckler o' Swashes) // Valissia (Elf 22 Shiradi Druid)
    Nae haz a story. Go read it.

  20. #20
    Community Member DynaTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    735

    Default

    hehe, glad you like nae.... tis what i was doing while semi-afk on the ship...

    She's going.. UGH..... this guy....

    And the archon's like... why haven't you blah blah blah taken out the trash? saved the world? ended world hunger yet?!?!?!?

    Hehe, you fill in the text.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload