Hybrid View

Community Member

Default 500 TP per month?

So I activated my account last month on the 26 and still have not received my 500TP per month I contacted support and they said it would be given out the 8th of this month. The 8th came around still did not get my 500 TP. Do you receive the 500 free TP at the beginning of the month or the end?

If it's the end I will look like a idiot if it's the beginning I'm rather frustrated.

TPs for VIP subs are given at sub time, and at the beginning of each subsequent month.

Normally they're credited quickly, but Turbine gives themselves 24-48 hours to credit them.

Definitely get back ahold of support & let them know you didn't get your TPs. Even better, is if you contacted them by email and still have the original email response. Use that same one to reply to.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    TPs for VIP subs are given at sub time, and at the beginning of each subsequent month.

Normally they're credited quickly, but Turbine gives themselves 24-48 hours to credit them.

Definitely get back ahold of support & let them know you didn't get your TPs. Even better, is if you contacted them by email and still have the original email response. Use that same one to reply to.
    VIP TP is awarded after your sub date, not the beginning of the month. My Sub date is the 10th and sometimes my TP isn't awarded until the 15th, but I don't worry about reporting it until the 20th. I'm patient.
    Carpe D.M.! (Sieze the Dungeon Master!)
    Founder #2003 - Interocitor Repair - Call for discount prices

Quote Originally Posted by Rolien View Post
    I'm rather frustrated.
    They recently had some trouble in distributing VIP points, I think they only manufactured a partial solution last weekend after about a month or so of non-delivery. I've had some VIP friends tell me they never received their points, even after the fix - and they had to call to get their points. If you are getting frustrated, I'd recommend taking that course as well.

Account Support: 1-855-WBGAMES
    Account Support Hours: 10am – 7pm Eastern Time 7 days a week (GMT -5)