Community Member

Default Healing Amp Augment

I think there should be healing amp augments available in say a yellow slot as the only recent item offering healing amp is the purple dragon knight gloves. It would be nice to add a 20% slot at ml20 and a 30% slot at ml24 and it would be even nicer if they would stack like all HA items are supposed to.

Community Member

I disagree. It shouldn't be a trivial thing to slot healing amp.
    Ceruleus ~ Nnomad ~ Nnia ~ Nnurgh ~ Cynnical
    Cannith

Quote Originally Posted by nni View Post
    I must....reluctantly...agree...d'oh, that hurts.

I would love to have heal amp in slots.

But, with all these slots everything can be slotted now.

You don't have to make as many painful choices as before, it seems to me.

Heal amp is like the final frontier with gear.

The last man standing.

It's the only thing you really need to sacrifice stuff to slot, therefore it should stay.

If I could yellow slot heal amp I would have +10,20 and 30% with +8 to every stat I wanted

I like painful choices.

Too bad I can never remember the 'safeword' I choose with the devs.

"OK stop the pain! Oklahoma! Oklahoma! Sttaaaaahhpppp!!"
    BONGO FURY - Ghallanda - Thingfish - Wizard, Diuni - Ninja, Gheale - Angel, Dullknife - Tank, Noodlefish - Gimp, Jaquaby - Treacherous and other gimps I won't cop to.

Community Member

Agreed. 10% or 20%, no more.

Community Member

Well the problem is the only items with HA on them are worthless now except for the HA property itself. And HA is a major necessity in EE especially in a BYOH or solo quest.

I agree that maybe all 3 tiers may be a little OP, but at least a 10% and 20% would be nice. And maybe a new named augment with 30%. Or at least introduce some new named end game items with HA. Claw Gloves, most ToD Rings and Purple Dragon Gloves were nice until EGH items came out.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by phillymiket View Post
    I must....reluctantly...agree...d'oh, that hurts.

I would love to have heal amp in slots.

But, with all these slots everything can be slotted now.

You don't have to make as many painful choices as before, it seems to me.

Heal amp is like the final frontier with gear.

The last man standing.

It's the only thing you really need to sacrifice stuff to slot, therefore it should stay.

If I could yellow slot heal amp I would have +10,20 and 30% with +8 to every stat I wanted

I like painful choices.

Too bad I can never remember the 'safeword' I choose with the devs.

"OK stop the pain! Oklahoma! Oklahoma! Sttaaaaahhpppp!!"

And I’d like to go back in time and date an 18 year old Alyssa Millanno, and a full set of GS, and a +100 +100 heavy repeater, and an augment that gives +10 to all stats and all skills, and an ice-cream truck…

Get real.

2014 DDO Players Council Flavilandile's Avatar

I think that while the idea has some interest, Healing Amplification has been sent to some limbo and is going to stay there for a long long long long time except through a few named items.

I don't think a Healing Amplification Augment will ever see the light.
    ( Now this is my personal thought based on a few educated guesses, my other personal though on that topic is that I'd really like to see an Healing Amplification Augment )
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

Quote Originally Posted by nni View Post
    why? the ever present "just because" argument

newsflash: it's already trivial to slot 30% hamp gloves

Hamp as an augment should have happened years ago, get it done Turbine and stop messing about! You want to give us diversity? Then allow us to slot stuff we want too not just because it is best in slot, everybody is running around with the same gear (more or less). You are X build = this gearset, you are Y build = that gearset it's depressing! The augment system is great for the most part (heroic augments could do with lower ML's but that's another topic) so please please PLEASE give us more options.

Too many options is never a bad thing, not enough options is!

Stoner81.

Thumbs up Hamp

Heal Amp Augments would be awesome, It could be 10% for ML 10, 20% for ML 20 and 30% for ML 28 or something of the like. If there were a progression in Hamp like the before mentioned it would not be gamebreaking, but it would be nice. I am sure there are those who would not agree and there are those who would agree.

/Signed
    Glam

Quote Originally Posted by Typographer View Post
    And I’d like to go back in time and date an 18 year old Alyssa Millanno, and a full set of GS, and a +100 +100 heavy repeater, and an augment that gives +10 to all stats and all skills, and an ice-cream truck…

Get real.
    I see u did go back in time and necro this year old thread to quote me there.

Not even sure what you mean with that :-D
    BONGO FURY - Ghallanda - Thingfish - Wizard, Diuni - Ninja, Gheale - Angel, Dullknife - Tank, Noodlefish - Gimp, Jaquaby - Treacherous and other gimps I won't cop to.

Community Member

/not signed

IF Turbine adjust the whole AC/defense/heavy armor/PRR and saves debacles then they can also adjust down the damage output mobs do on EE and then we don't need to be able to fill up with a single cocoon activation.. And even if they don't, there are other ways to stay alive.

Community Member

+1 to the notion of healing amplification augments. I'm not sure what numbers or stacking rules are currently balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Flavilandile View Post
    I think that while the idea has some interest, Healing Amplification has been sent to some limbo and is going to stay there for a long long long long time except through a few named items.

I don't think a Healing Amplification Augment will ever see the light.
    ( Now this is my personal thought based on a few educated guesses, my other personal though on that topic is that I'd really like to see an Healing Amplification Augment )
    Healing amp was sent to Limbo because Feather of Sun hated it. One he broke all the lootgen code and rode off on his little pony, Turbine staff had bigger issues to deal with than whether or not Convalescent gear was in the game.

Would be nice if they made 5% 15% and 25% heal amp augs, this way you still have a reason to 'sacrifice' for 10% 20% and 30%... well that and they would all stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Allorian View Post
    Heal Amp Augments would be awesome, It could be 10% for ML 10, 20% for ML 20 and 30% for ML 28 or something of the like. If there were a progression in Hamp like the before mentioned it would not be gamebreaking, but it would be nice. I am sure there are those who would not agree and there are those who would agree.

/Signed
    Glam
    /signed as well. Great idea. +1
    If you're having fun, then you're doing it right.

/Signed for healing amp augments.

At first I was against a Heal Amp aug.

But this thread was started a year+ ago when there was heal amp random loot.

My reasoning was to make slotting everything you need involve choices and not be a simple matter.

Now that heal amp RGL is gone I am for an aug because you'd still need to make choices w/o the gear.

Also, it's not fair that some, like myself, still have all the Heal Amp RGL gear and others can't get it anymore without using certain named items or low level crafted armor.

Works for me... heal amp augments would useful.
    restrict them to blue for 10% and green for 20% should keep it under control.

Would like to see craftable augments be available for Cannith crafting.
    Jotmon - Let's not forget why we play these games - to have fun - ~
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
    Argo-Jotmon(Completionist - before the Otto's/XP pots easymode), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-Epic Completionist), Whatthetruck.. and many many more alts..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.