Community Member lucreciacrescent's Avatar

Default Master Blitz doesn't reset duration :(

Ok so I have been running around with Legendary Dreadnought and always keep on using Master Blitz whenever it gets fully charged up, however I have noticed that whenever I kill an opponent with the effect of Master Blitz, the duration doesn't reset!

Ran with Legendary Dreadnought a few times before too, the Master Blitz would even take me about 5 minutes duration depending on how many targets I could finish off. Now, it just takes me 50 charges of tactical feats for a 15 second duration of Master Blitz -_-

Decided to switch to fury first while this is still bugged. Already sent a bug report as well. Hope you guys can act on this asap!

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

CR must be higher than your level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Random Person #2 View Post
    People who exploit bugs in code are cheaters cheaters cheaters. And they are big fat ****yheads too.

Community Member lucreciacrescent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    CR must be higher than your level.
    Forgot to add this, I was also testing this if it was the problem. But no, lower CR, higher CR, still bugged for me.

Quote Originally Posted by lucreciacrescent View Post
    Forgot to add this, I was also testing this if it was the problem. But no, lower CR, higher CR, still bugged for me.
    This has been happening to me a lot on live, I've tried different quests, classes, and difficulty. I can't figure out what does it.
    ~Illarvan~ Rog 4| ~Madabar~ Src 25 | Leader of HaM | Raphaela Clr 23 | ~Cerebal~ FvS 25
    ~Minxe~
    Barb 23 | ~Thevillage~ Art 23 | Dulcia Pal 23 | Saucie Rgr 23 | Knomdam Monk 23 | ~Floozy~ Ftr 20 | Taruz Wiz 20 | Malinder Rog 20
    We are recruiting!

You guys are going to need to be a lot more detailed in exactly what your testing on/against and your character details for this to be of any use to the devs.

I've used blitz hundreds of times and never had this happen.

Community Member

Had this happen too. Tried blitz in citw and fotx2 last night

Human, Barb/Fighter, 25, 40/30/40/22/22/22, great sword, drows, spirits, drow spirits.
    Last edited by Menace13; 04-13-2013 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Menace13 View Post
    Had this happen too. Tried blitz in citw and fotx2 last night
    Again, please list your exactly character race,class, levels, relevant stats, etc, weapons and EXACTLY the enemy you killed in the ~12 second initial chance. Else I don't see how the devs can even begin to debug this, since it works fine for the majority of players.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Again, please list your exactly character race,class, levels, relevant stats, etc, weapons and EXACTLY the enemy you killed in the ~12 second initial chance. Else I don't see how the devs can even begin to debug this, since it works fine for the majority of players.
    Human Bard L25, Drow Maul. EH Gianthold Tor, 1st room of giants.
    Human Fighter L24, Drow Maul. EH Gianthold Tor, 1st corridor of giants.

Warforged Favoured Soul L25
    Epic Elemental Greataxe of Fire T1, EN Against the demon queen mephits (might not class as worthy only CR19, so maybe WAI )
    Epic Antique Greataxe, EH Gianthold Tor, 1st room of giants.
    Epic Elemental Greataxe of Fire T1, EN Madstone, 1st fight.

There is more that I can't think of right now.
    Last edited by Illarvan; 04-13-2013 at 11:16 AM.
    ~Illarvan~ Rog 4| ~Madabar~ Src 25 | Leader of HaM | Raphaela Clr 23 | ~Cerebal~ FvS 25
    ~Minxe~
    Barb 23 | ~Thevillage~ Art 23 | Dulcia Pal 23 | Saucie Rgr 23 | Knomdam Monk 23 | ~Floozy~ Ftr 20 | Taruz Wiz 20 | Malinder Rog 20
    We are recruiting!

it has never worked with verything fact
    i find myself and others saying "glad im not paying for this ****" vip from ftp beta till 10.9.2012 fix it...fix it Now!

Do you only get this on lama or on live too?
    Nerdrage/Endgame ~ Sarlona
    Ekkehart (human PM) - Hammet (WF AM) - Cerussite (helf THF kensei) - Anordineth (helf dark monk)
    Buy my stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkForte View Post
    Do you only get this on lama or on live too?
    Live for me
    ~Minxe~
    We are recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Illarvan View Post
    Human Bard L25, Drow Maul. EH Gianthold Tor, 1st room of giants.
    Human Fighter L24, Drow Maul. EH Gianthold Tor, 1st corridor of giants.

Warforged Favoured Soul L25
    Epic Elemental Greataxe of Fire T1, EN Against the demon queen mephits (might not class as worthy only CR19, so maybe WAI )
    Epic Antique Greataxe, EH Gianthold Tor, 1st room of giants.
    Epic Elemental Greataxe of Fire T1, EN Madstone, 1st fight.

There is more that I can't think of right now.
    All of those ares contain enemies below CR25, so it seems to be WAI.

Though ive sucessfully blitz through EH Tor 100% to a dragon, its not easy because many of the giants are CR23, which only have a small chance of proccing a new charge. The fire giants are higher, and guarentee a charge. So to get it to work I had to make sure I had several fire giants near dead, and not regular ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    All of those ares contain enemies below CR25, so it seems to be WAI.

Though ive sucessfully blitz through EH Tor 100% to a dragon, its not easy because many of the giants are CR23, which only have a small chance of proccing a new charge. The fire giants are higher, and guarentee a charge. So to get it to work I had to make sure I had several fire giants near dead, and not regular ones.
    Agreed with this assessment. Every one of those encounter situations is one where blitz quite possibly will not proc as the mob CR is lower than your level.

On a slightly related note, just wait until level cap is 28 and try it in those same spots. Your blitz, while quite useful in most EH situations now, will likely only be useful in new xpac EH and lower content or if you purposely choose not to take the new level cap. Blitz could turn into an EE only ability in many situations.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Quote Originally Posted by redspecter23 View Post
    Agreed with this assessment. Every one of those encounter situations is one where blitz quite possibly will not proc as the mob CR is lower than your level.

On a slightly related note, just wait until level cap is 28 and try it in those same spots. Your blitz, while quite useful in most EH situations now, will likely only be useful in new xpac EH and lower content or if you purposely choose not to take the new level cap. Blitz could turn into an EE only ability in many situations.
    Which seems a bit silly really. The easier the quests are for you, the harder they are to do....
    or the lower level you are the easier it is...
    Last edited by Illarvan; 04-16-2013 at 04:13 AM.
    ~Minxe~
    We are recruiting!