Default Monthly 500 VIP points not given

We are many in my guild that did not received our 500 VIP points for this month.
    The info I gathered on the forum says that the issue was revolved. Which is obviously false.
    The answer i got so far is to send a ticket on the support web page (one of the worst web page ever)
    I did send a ticket, but again, no answer.

So what is happening to our 500 points for this Month?

Contact Account Support toll-free at 1-855-WBGAMES Account Support Hours: 10am – 7pm Eastern Time 7 days a week (GMT -5) If calling isn't an option, we can provide you with fax details via email.
    Please note that this telephone number is for Account Support only. The Account Support Team is unable to assist with technical, in-game, or forum concerns.

I did this two days ago for my February points. There was no hesitation. The operator even asked me to double check to make sure I got my 250 points from the downtime and had me stay on the line with him until the points showed up on my account.

double post
    Last edited by Stormanne; 03-15-2013 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaish View Post
    We are many in my guild that did not received our 500 VIP points for this month.
    The info I gathered on the forum says that the issue was revolved. Which is obviously false.
    The answer i got so far is to send a ticket on the support web page (one of the worst web page ever)
    I did send a ticket, but again, no answer.

So what is happening to our 500 points for this Month?
    I had to do the same thing, I got my points the next day. Did you get an automated email from Turbine? You should always get an email if you put a ticket in.

The email I got detailed typical solutions to the problem, but it also stated "If you don't reply to this email we will assume your issue has been resolved".

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

No points yet last response said to contact again if I dont get my points by the 15th so when I get home I will check then I will call

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

I haven't received Feb. Points either. I put in a ticket and i've called customer service 3x. I was told each time that they were working on it and to be patient. When I said that players on the forums were reporting that they received points after talking to cs, I was told each time by cs that it was impossible for them to give points while they were still investicating

So now I'm at a loss on what to do, some people are obviously getting points by calling. Am I just getting a cs Rep who doesn't know what they are doing? I'm starting to feel like smoke is being blown up my....well, you know where.

2015 DDO Players Council FuzzyDuck81's Avatar
    I don't mean to come across as unsympathetic - but I am, so I do.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDuck81 View Post
    Thank for the link and trying to help, but already called account support on Tuesday and got the same runaround.

Community Member

I sent in a ticket detailing that I didn't recieve my monthly VIP TP due to the billing update fiasco.
    Send in a ticket for Account Support on this page http://support.turbine.com/
    To submit a ticket click on the 'Support Center' tab, and then the 'Submit a Ticket' link.

I immediately recieved this auto reply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings,
    Thank you for contacting Turbine Customer Support.

This automated email has been sent to help you resolve the issue that you have reported. If you do not reply it is assumed that the issue was resolved and no further assistance is needed. If you need further assistance, or have questions or concerns, please reply to this email and one of our agents will be happy to assist you further. Lastly, when replying to this email please do not modify or change the "subject" line of the reply message.

VIP points are granted within 48 hours of the time you are billed for your monthly subscription, or on the monthly anniversary date of your payment if you are on a multi-month subscription plan. If you’ve recently reactivated your subscription, you should receive your VIP points shortly.

You can see a history of points granted and spent in the last two months, including VIP points, by checking your purchase history in the game store. To check your point history, open the store by clicking on the main menu option or by pressing Ctrl+S. Once the store window is open click on the "MY ACCOUNT" button at the top right of the store frame. Once the next screen loads you can click "VIEW HISTORY" and a history of all recent point activity will be displayed.

If after 48 hours you still have not received your monthly VIP points, please reply to this email and we will be happy to review further.

- Please note: If you received this response in error please reply to this email as soon as possible indicating this.

Thank you,
    The Turbine Customer Support Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This auto reply had nothing to do with the problem, missing monthly VIP TP on an existing, not new subscription due to the billing update.
    Right away I replied to this email detailing this is a known issue and has been posted on the forum by Turbine to contact Customer Service to have missing VIP points added to account.
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...42#post4935442

Next day I recieved this email and had my missing points added to my account.

Greetings.
    I am sorry to hear you did not receive your VIP Turbine Points, and I have manually granted these 500 points to your account. You should already have the points available in your balance. I apologize for any inconvenience, and we are continuing to research the reason why your points were not properly delivered during our recent fix. We hope to have the issue resolved shortly.

If you still need further assistance with your 250 Turbine Points from the maintenance, please reply to this email.

Thank you,
    Account Management Supervisor
    Rhyvas
    Turbine, powered by our fans.

Some have better luck with the phone, this worked for me. Hope this helps.

Community Member

I didn't realise I hadn't received my VIP points at the end of February until I saw this thread and checked.

I have followed the advice of Turbine and tried to put in a ticket but get "Error creating new Ticket". So now what?

Haven't received mine either, submitted a ticket few days ago and got a bit different automated response.

Greetings ,

Thank you for contacting Turbine. This automated Email has been sent to let you know that we have received your help request. You will receive a response from a Turbine Account Management Representative shortly.

Currently, responses typically take 5 to 7 business days to process. While you are awaiting your response please feel free to search for an answer to your question(s) within our Knowledge Base:
    http://support.turbine.com

To update your ticket please reply to this Email. In your reply please do not update the default subject line.

Thank you for contacting Turbine Account Management.

Turbine, powered by our fans.

If you reply, please do not change the default subject line. This will ensure that your update is added to your existing ticket. You may always search our FAQ or request additional support at support.turbine.com
    No points so far.
    Active characters: Pssyche * Dredmor * Worley * Bundolo

Have you checked your account to see if a payment was taken by Turbine? Just putting that out there.
    Gum Shoe~Human RogueHackin Slash~Human Fighter
    Timkin~Human Sorc Aarone Stone~Human Bard
    Tarnaa~Human Cleric TipseeMcStagger~Human Monk/Ranger
    Alcaden~Human Stalwart Fighter

Thanks to everyone for the help.

I got my points today.
    Good luck

I called today and got my missing points right away

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Mine were missing (500 points) from last month with this whole thing but I waited. As of today they were added..and my 4 extra days were added the 12th or 13th. I am glad I hate talking on the phone lol

Default Firsties.

Another where is my points/ gotta use the phone to get em thread.

I want to claim Firsties on the new name of VIP being changed to, VIPhone from now on.
    The Blood of the Red Dragon