So, this challenge has bugged me for some time. I have even tried it after U17 (albeit with a few PUGs and not very committed PUGs at that) and still haven't gotten past 3 stars. So, I sat down (again) and walked through the map and the objectives. And as far as I can tell, unless the orthons still aren't spawning enough, it should be possible to 6 star this now.
I want to get a group together to master this challenge. If you are interested, either post here, PM me, hit me up in game while I am on (typically Favorhor or Rangedeath these days), or send me an ingame mail.
1 runner (someone with very fast movement rate).
4 people capable of defending an extractor.
1 capable of clearing red names at the large extractors.
Self Healing is a must.
Ability to kill quick or CC is a must.
Ability to follow directions is more than a must. (don't kill kobolds, start extractor as fast as possible at the beginning - not clear then start it up, etc.)
I have worked out pathing for everyone to initially follow that shouldn't be too difficult to manage once you are familiar with the map.
Main reasons why this challenge fails to get more stars.
1. Someone kills a kobold
2. Some pet kills a kobold
3. Some charmed creature kills a kobold
4. The portals aren't all depleted
5. Not enough parts to upgrade the extractors due to not being able to get them from killing kobolds
6. Not starting / upgrading the extractors quick enough to reach the 2 minutes of sustained output
7. Leaving the extractors unattended and having them stopped by damage
8. Not getting dragonshards from the archon
9. Not getting parts from the supply crate
10. Not LISTENING!!
I hope I can get 5 other brave (and probably bored) souls to help me try to get a bit farther on this challenge.
I'll work on disruptor after this one as it involves more luck than I think this one does.