Hi there,

I am a new player looking for a guild where I can feel comfortable, and that I can help somehow.

I am a long-time MMORPG player (been playing for 12 years now) who finds himself with not much time to play. My playtime is mostly from 22:00 to 24:00 (UTC +1), but I have wife and kids and I cannot play every day.

English, as you may have guessed by now, is not my first language. I can read it, and most people can usually understand what I write. But speaking or hearing is far more difficult for me, so I feel more comfortable in a spanish-speaking guilds.

I do like some light/medium RPing (played many P&P RPG even before I played MMORPGs), but I stopped looking for that in a MMORPG a long time ago.

What can I offer to any guild willing to recruit me?

TBH, far less than I'd have been able to a few years ago. But I am a mature, pretty easy-going and with a healthy humor sense. I take what I do seriously, and like to read and learn about my class in order to be useful to my friends.

I don't need (nor want) anyone PLing me, but I do like helping other people who might need me (even if at this point this is unlikely).

On top of that, I have yet to create my character (who is likely to be a Elven Ranger with a sprinkle of Rogue), so I could do create him/her at any server.

So, if any of you know of a guild that think would suit me, and where I would be welcome, please post the guild's website url so I can check the rules and apply.

Thanks all.