Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Some solo EE runs on my pm ...

As pale masters lack sp compared to sorcs had to do some more reentrys in order to complete EE the runs without using any pots ..but went pretty smooth so far ... will redo clean runs and edit accordinlgy,,

~~~EEDA..Flawless : It was bit rough to do especialy the 5th wave ... but got it done afterall..

~~~EE Gianthold :

Done it in 3 tries,6pots,59 mins but last run was Flawless..

Gave 2 tries i zergd through traps first and died ^^

Flawless

First try ..bit harder cause of the mobs positioning and the end fight went bit long since i had to clear all -.-

Scnd try did mistake with traps on first one...

Here wrunt asked for it ^^ Easier than i expected ..

Easy first try ..

Fast and easy ..

First and last try probably .. was realy tiring and challenging to do on pm ...

~~~Tor :
    Did first part easy without reentry ...Flawless

Went for white first ... made some reentries there so not to use many pots and took me 2 tries to get him down ...Dropd me an axe for my trouble ..

Went for black afterwards ...no need to reenter there went smooth to the dragon .. killed him first try and dropd me a Bow..

Finally went for blue did 2 reentries on the way ...gave him 2 tries and became dragonfood both .. since i was tired dropd it ...will try later on ^^

~~~High Road :
    Flawless

Ty Folks
    Last edited by Shadowaras; 03-27-2013 at 08:09 AM.
    Officer of Eternal Infinity-Thelanis
    ~~~Visit it if interested for recruiting~~~EE Solos And More (Photo Album)~~~EE Soloing Pale Master (Forums)~~~
    Characters active atm .. Shadowaras (Completionist. Project/fs),Shadowaris(Wiz),Shadowares(Pal),Sworrn (Ftr),Nemmesis(Mnk) and Trickzster(Art)

Congrats!

A few things:

Nice job on PoP, learning to solo that one now myself, and it's not too easy with multiple bosses throughout that you don't want screwing you over.

For shame with the maze post, and you know why. :P Should at least take the screenshot in the end-boss room.

DO CRUCIBLE! It's fun to solo on EE. >_>
    Last edited by WruntJunior; 03-12-2013 at 12:00 PM.
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by WruntJunior View Post
    Congrats!

A few things:

Nice job on PoP, learning to solo that one now myself, and it's not too easy with multiple bosses throughout that you don't want screwing you over.

For shame with the maze post, and you know why. :P Should at least take the screenshot in the end-boss room.

DO CRUCIBLE! It's fun to solo on EE. >_>
    Crucible updated above since u asked for it wrunt

Ty m8 ... Edited : yeah little bit for the maze shameful but completion is completion no matter the path u take ^^ :P
    Last edited by Shadowaras; 03-12-2013 at 12:42 PM.
    ~~~Visit it if interested for recruiting~~~EE Solos And More (Photo Album)~~~EE Soloing Pale Master (Forums)~~~
    Characters active atm .. Shadowaras (Completionist. Project/fs),Shadowaris(Wiz),Shadowares(Pal),Sworrn (Ftr),Nemmesis(Mnk) and Trickzster(Art)

Community Member

Nice job shadow.
    Thelanis - Active Toons -> Gyversix, Lootforge, Reyvhin, Darkmeat, Yukka, Raypac

Leader of Solid

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowaras View Post
    Crucible updated above since u asked for it wrunt

Ty m8 ... Edited : yeah little bit for the maze shameful but completion is completion no matter the path u take ^^ :P
    Crucible is surprisingly easy except for the bosses (if you fight all 4 like I did, it takes a while - of my ~hour completion, it took me 15 minutes just on the end bosses, as I had to kite two, get crippled by one, and try to kill the caster before it killed me - next run, I brought an intim and diplo item :P) and can handle the swim. :P

I've been thinking about maze, but I don't think I can do it without doing the short cut...I don't know how I feel about taking the shortcut yet (for an achievement, I have no qualms doing it for the 1x elite run at level 15 >_>), either.

Good work, though, Shadow.
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

Quote Originally Posted by WruntJunior View Post
    Crucible is surprisingly easy except for the bosses (if you fight all 4 like I did, it takes a while - of my ~hour completion, it took me 15 minutes just on the end bosses, as I had to kite two, get crippled by one, and try to kill the caster before it killed me - next run, I brought an intim and diplo item :P) and can handle the swim. :P

I've been thinking about maze, but I don't think I can do it without doing the short cut...I don't know how I feel about taking the shortcut yet (for an achievement, I have no qualms doing it for the 1x elite run at level 15 >_>), either.

Good work, though, Shadow.
    For maze isnt big deal ..the 3 mains rooms i killed anyway as for rest even if u dont take shortcut is just some more mobs to kill 1-2 reentrys more and sending pet to die couple more times ...

Crucible was pretty easy ..btw it was my scnd try .. as u said didnt have intim,bluff,diplo items first time ^^ and made a mess at end fight but i went in again ..with items hit all optionals and went pretty smooth ..as for traps/swim ...i just change to shadowdancer destiny ..56 reflex with evasion ..just hit my aura and fly through those ..

For maze isnt big deal ..the 3 mains rooms i killed anyway as for rest even if u dont take shortcut is just some more mobs to kill 1-2 reentrys more and sending pet to die couple more times ...

Crucible was pretty easy ..btw it was my scnd try .. as u said didnt have intim,bluff,diplo items first time ^^ and made a mess at end fight but i went in again ..with items hit all optionals and went pretty smooth ..as for traps/swim ...i just change to shadowdancer destiny ..56 reflex with evasion ..just hit my aura and fly through those ..
    The bracers made it easy-mode for my shiradi sorc...getting evasion on top of already excellent saves (I was at 58, made the save on a 2 and didn't roll a 1) make it super-easy and mean you don't have to destiny-hop.

Awesome...nice job

You can get bravery bonuses at cap?!?! That is sweet.

Scratt for president!!!!

updated with madstone ... omg all i have to say ... was very exhausting to do on pale master ... might be easier for other classes ..but was determined and got it done after all ... was my first try on solo and EE on it so i had to see the strategy on the fly ..maybe next time will be smoother but i dont see trying it again in near future :P

Edit : was using andaro to heal the seers at some point and he managed to steal a kill for me lol

The Hatchery

Anansi is a great name for a spider pet.

Edit : was using andaro to heal the seers at some point and he managed to steal a kill for me lol
    Ahh hirelings, not solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartywinz View Post
    Ahh hirelings, not solo.
    i wont get into discussing if utilizing hireling to pull a lever or heal an npc is soloing cause the people that actually run solo EE instead of posting rickyroll video actualy know something about it ^^

Community Member

i wont get into discussing if utilizing hireling to pull a lever or heal an npc is soloing cause the people that actually run solo EE instead of posting rickyroll video actualy know something about it ^^
    +1 lmao, troll the troll
    Ainevek: 9/6/2 FvS/ranger/paladin (life 2/?) Shinweng: 8/5/2 monk/wizard/paladin (life 4/3?Abaranda: 18/2 FvS/monk (life 7/?) Kevenia: 6 sorcerer (life 2/?)
    Two handed chruchers, Ghallanda

Agreed...that's like saying soloing EE Crucible isn't soloing because you're using a hireling to pull 3 levers (and then, only about 6-8 pulls altogether), despite the fact that it's the easiest part of the quest - likewise, in madstone, you could fairly easily heal-scroll the giants.

And +1 for saying exactly how I feel on the matter.

I believe using Andaro adds to the difficulty!

Gratz on your almost solo!

2014 DDO Players Council alexthegood's Avatar

I had to use a hire to pull Levers for me on EE Maze.
    Does that make it any less solo?

gratz on your almost troll!
    Nerdrage/Endgame ~ Sarlona
    Ekkehart (human PM) - Hammet (WF AM) - Cerussite (helf THF kensei) - Anordineth (helf dark monk)
    Buy my stuff!

Community Member

meh..
    Last edited by fork_aka_spoon; 03-17-2013 at 02:48 AM.
    Orien server: Forking, Completionist, life 21 of ???

Wink

Did a try on tor today ..as u see above managed to kill black and white fairly easy ...but got pretty hard when i got to blue ..he and the giant along with eles and traps raising by the minute choped me up faster than i could chop them ... after 2 tries i gave up since i was getting tired ..prolly will try again later on but seems to be extremely hard on pale master cause of lack of spell pool,spell power and regen cooldowns ...dunno will think about again and retry ..ty folks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast