Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sorry for the delayed response. I was away last week.

Cool, I'll get these in today. Good stuff. I'm glad they fixed that whole exceptional bonus stacking thing. It made absolutely no sense.
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

Quote Originally Posted by Systern View Post
    for Armor types, you list Hide, Scale, Studded, etc that no longer drop in game. While there's still legacy chain rewards like Sharn and Fens that may drop them, perhaps make a note that these types are essentially deprecated.
    Actually, you can still buy these!

It just so happens I was soloing a low level character yesterday, and I went into the armor shop in the harbor (who's name I don't recall) to sell off some vender trash, and the merchant still had all these armors for sale. They may not drop in chests or anything, but you can still get them!
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

Default Mobility and max DEX bonus

Mobility (the feat and on items) adds 2% Dodge AND increases the max DEX bonus on armor and tower shields by 2, potentially giving you 4% more dodge

Also, the Epic Daggertooth's belt gives your Armor Mastery 3-4, which also increases your max DEX bonus.

Default Bit of a necro

Hey ron, not sure if you're still tracking this for the planner but thought I'd add that, despite its description, the TWF Defense feat adds a stacking Misc. Bonus to AC when dual wielding.

Tensor's Transformation spell also provides a +4 alchemical bonus to AC.

Feat: Mobility can be gotten from items as well. Easily Cannith crafted and one of my favorite prefixes to put on a Trinket (i.e Mobile Trinket of Melee Alacrity 10% or Attack Bonus +4)
    Officer of Disciples of the Apocalypse on Sarlona
    Himawari Life 3 - 1 FvS | Svipul Life 3 - 1 FvS | Chikaze Life 2 - 2 PAL / 2 MNK / 4 FVS
    Completionist Project: GLaDOS - Life 14 of ??: Bladeforged 'Zeus' - Started 22/02/14

Cool, I'll add those in.

I'd like to keep up with this thread, I just haven't had much new information to add to it. I know it is still incomplete, but I reached the limit of what I personally know about the subject. Any new info has to come from y'all

I will go ahead and add those in some time today when I get a chance, thanks for the update.

Okay, added those couple of items. I also started (but did not finish) the PRR bonuses. Quite a few more that need to be added, but I'm out of time for today.

I think with the U19 update, a lot of this is going to be changing (especially in the Misc section). If you know of stuff that has gone out of date, please don't hesitate to let me know so I can get it updated.

Community Member

Planning to update to the new enhancements?

Yeah, but it won't happen until after I get the character planner into shape.

Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Yeah, but it won't happen until after I get the character planner into shape.
    /tongue in cheek Yaa!!!! Priorities!!! :P! ! ! (I kid, I kid!) Lolz!
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123