Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 24 of 24
  1. #21
    Community Member Inferno346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qezuzu View Post
    What's it like being stuck in 2009?
    Seriously. It's as if this is the only annoying song anyone has heard. Pick your own; why not The Art Bears?
    Thelanis: Takhysys, Tenauch, Vitriolus, Kalav, Leprous

  2. #22
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inferno346 View Post
    Seriously. It's as if this is the only annoying song anyone has heard. Pick your own; why not The Art Bears?
    Art Bears might be your style, but I'm a big fan of a good rickrolling. Big fan.

  3. #23
    Community Member Inferno346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezburgerz View Post
    Art Bears might be your style, but I'm a big fan of a good rickrolling. Big fan.
    A "good" rickroller is still going to elicit from his or her audience a reaction of "Wow, that was unoriginal, boring, and overdone two years ago!" It's a youtube video, so you can easily hit backspace before the music even begins. At least with similarly unoriginal things like lemonparty the audience actually sees the image.

    Really the whole ideology behind internet memes and playing the same tired jokes that the rest of the hivemind is playing is a festering sack of diseased flesh at best.
    Thelanis: Takhysys, Tenauch, Vitriolus, Kalav, Leprous

  4. #24
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inferno346 View Post
    A "good" rickroller is still going to elicit from his or her audience a reaction of "Wow, that was unoriginal, boring, and overdone two years ago!" It's a youtube video, so you can easily hit backspace before the music even begins. At least with similarly unoriginal things like lemonparty the audience actually sees the image.

    Really the whole ideology behind internet memes and playing the same tired jokes that the rest of the hivemind is playing is a festering sack of diseased flesh at best.
    Meh. I like a good rickrolling, but not art bears so much. You do art bears if they make you happy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload