Default Reaver's Fate Flagging PSA

Since update 9 (if not earlier), every chain has not required you to go back to the chain giver between every run of flagging quests. So, for instance, you could do...

1. Talk to Tessa.
    2. Run Missing.
    3. Run Sinister Storage.
    4. Run Fear Factory - become flagged for In the Flesh.
    5. Run In the Flesh.
    6. Talk to Tessa for the second time, get chain reward.

Draznok (Return to Gianthold) possesses this ability. Cydonie, the NPC who gives us the raid we already flagged for once already, the NPC who you might think the devs would go out of their way to make sure worked as intuitively and easily as possible, does not.

With my own hands I ran her the same way I have ran every chain giver between then and now (including Draznok) and did not get access to Reaver's Fate. PSA.

Community Member

afaik draznok is for the epic versions of the quests, return to 'X', the reavers fate is for the heroic versions. you gotta do teh heroic version of the quests to get flagged for reavers fate.

What about the fact that every character I have was flagged for reavers fate before update 17 and now all are magically unflagged?

Quote Originally Posted by Bargol View Post
    What about the fact that every character I have was flagged for reavers fate before update 17 and now all are magically unflagged?
    IIRC, due to the change in the neccessary flagging quests, (ie. cabal replaced crucible) all characters that were flagged might have to reflag.

I recall this being mentioned in the u17 release notes.

-Bunk

Quote Originally Posted by Bargol View Post
    Besides Cabal, I had to run Tor on Heroic (Ran Epic with dragons previously, didn't helped)

Community Member

Try talking to Craig who used to take the relics for access to Tor. If you have done Cabal talking to Craig restored access for me on the heroic Tor and raid for my toons who were flagged before the update. Doing that seemed to restore everything for me.
    Founding Member and Current Leader of Sword And Siren on Cannith
    Main Toons: Cerafim | GrumpyKuss | Thextor | Khrysti | RocHound | Artychoke | Buggzapper

Veni, Vidi, Velcro: I came, I saw, I got stuck

Quote Originally Posted by WanderingGrump View Post
    Try talking to Craig who used to take the relics for access to Tor. If you have done Cabal talking to Craig restored access for me on the heroic Tor and raid for my toons who were flagged before the update. Doing that seemed to restore everything for me.
    I did regain access to Crag as expected. Ran Tor. Killed the dragons. Cydonie told me to go talk to Blaze. Cydonie, why do you do me like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Violith
    afaik draznok is for the epic versions of the quests, return to 'X', the reavers fate is for the heroic versions. you gotta do teh heroic version of the quests to get flagged for reavers fate.
    Yes.

My point is that Draznok does not require you to check in with him every step of the way to get flagged for Fall of Truth. Cydonie does require you to check in every step of the way to get flagged for Reaver's Fate.