Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

Default Update 17 Patch 1: Event #2 - MORE Astral Shards

Since we have a new build (some things for the Shard Exchange have been fixed), I am going to hop on Lamannia again to give you tons of Astral Shards.

I will be waiting for you on top of the Leaky Dinghy Tavern in the Harbor on the following day and time to hand out lots of Astral Shards!

Friday, March 8th from 6pm to 8pm

All times are Eastern (GMT-5)

Angry

when will the AH be avaiable to everyone stll showing premuim access only will not allow a buy out

ooohhhh more shineeeyyyss!!! Kobold eat rat tonight!

see you there!

Leaving my personal feelings on the... wisdom... of the system aside:

Retried that previously used on live, but not equipped on lam (though locked during transfer) teal (BTC:E) repeater on Jehb. Same "item cannot be auctioned" error.

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by irnimnode View Post
    when will the AH be avaiable to everyone stll showing premuim access only will not allow a buy out
    Posted in a thread I started about the issue...it's likely part of this update

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Thank you for bringing this to my attention! I bugged this first thing this morning, and the issue is being addressed.

Also, yes, having access to the DDO Store would be beneficial. I apologize for the inconvenience. I will hold another Astral Shard Event later this week. I'll post with details later (probably tomorrow).
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

I believe the fix for Free to Play access to the normal Auction House did not quite make it into the current Lamannia build. The same goes for the bound BtCoE random loot gen items refusing to be posted on the Shard Exchange. These two issues should be addressed in future builds. Thank you so much for bringing these bugs to my attention.

Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar

I believe the fix for Free to Play access to the normal Auction House did not quite make it into the current Lamannia build. The same goes for the bound BtCoE random loot gen items refusing to be posted on the Shard Exchange. These two issues should be addressed in future builds. Thank you so much for bringing these bugs to my attention.
    are you gonna drop more various items like you did last shard event tomorrow?
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

No problem. I don't want any doubts when the system fails that it might have been due to a bad implementation instead of a bad idea. Then maybe we can get back to seeing innovations in game play instead of game pay.

Community Member lucreciacrescent's Avatar

Question

if the shard exchange is still broken? the daily challenge still having certain bugs? on what can we test these astral shards we'll be getting from the event? :P

Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar

Squeak, Make sure you put the guide back with those other guys... i think Kruz the TR guy, the Banker, the Fatespinner too And When will the DDO store be opened?
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Default Shard Exchange works

Personally yesterday 7 march 2013 i tried to bid and buyout in shard exchange and seems to work. I m a premium account.

Community Member

SAme here, works all good for me, i was vip but now i'm just premium, no problems posting or buying from either auctions

Quote Originally Posted by UurlockYgmeov View Post
    ooohhhh more shineeeyyyss!!! Kobold eat rat tonight!

see you there!
    And FRESH rat on top of it !

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

Ah dang I missed it I could have sworn it was today...bad memory I guess...oh well
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

Talking

sorry I missed it was having fun for My B-day
    Squeak's Army

is there gonna be another even soon?
    Sig to come

Community Member lucreciacrescent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Laprion View Post
    is there gonna be another even soon?
    Of course there will be just not yet announced though xD lol