Default after 3 weeks and 2 calls to customer service

i still dont have my 500 vip tp.what gives turbine?.i called and talked to a rep twice now with no satisfaction.im told wait till the weekend and that they might drop by then.is anyone else having this problem?.its been 3 weeks get a move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleep_Wurp View Post
    i still dont have my 500 vip tp.what gives turbine?.i called and talked to a rep twice now with no satisfaction.im told wait till the weekend and that they might drop by then.is anyone else having this problem?.its been 3 weeks get a move on.

That problem no. My points were also missing, but after a week I called and customer service gave me my points as soon as they verified payment was received on my account. If they really told you to wait longer than verifying your payment to them it's too long. Call them back and tell them the necessary wait time for points to appear in your account is 24 hours after they take your payment and they need to give you your points right now.

Default lol tried that

Quote Originally Posted by Vua View Post
    That problem no. My points were also missing, but after a week I called and customer service gave me my points as soon as they verified payment was received on my account. If they really told you to wait longer than verifying your payment to them it's too long. Call them back and tell them the necessary wait time for points to appear in your account is 24 hours after they take your payment and they need to give you your points right now.
    i called them today again.they recieved my payment 21 days ago.still no vip 500 and they tell me to wait.the customer service rep told me today that he would do nothing for me till monday morning min.

Community Member Phaeton_Seraph's Avatar

There have been multiple threads about this. If you look at my posting history you'll find my response in one such thread.

I rec'd an email stating that all VIP pts should be given by March 8th.
    You can find the text of it in that thread.

Default epic fail

still no 500 vip subscription tp.paid my sub 2/13/13 and still waiting for tp promised by fri 3/8/13.just logged in at 10:30 am monday 3/11/13 and nothing.....i think its time to cancel sub and go f2p if i login at all.im not calling support again

I opened a ticket on the web and they fixed it within a couple days...sorry they haven't been able to help you.

Community Member

i had the same problem a few months ago...called a few times and it was a huge waste of time but submitted a ticket and it got fixed in a few days

I'm still waiting too.. my points were due 2/23, I put a ticket up but still not resolved.
    Arakain, from Devourer, currently on Thelanis or Ghallanda