Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Please devs!!! I'm beggin ya!

Can we please get some more personal bank space for VIPs?
    Maybe raise it from 100 max to 120 at least?
    I can't imagine throwing away epic and rare items to TR and lawd knows you've flooded the game with dozens of "must have cuz i may use later" items.

I'll pay. IDC

Just have mercy....
    Krimsonrayne -Ultimate Lord of Shadows on Orien server.
    Using -Ethan Hunt build -Assassin III, 900+ HP versatile, survivalist, high dps, str build.
    Build presented in video format. Long Live R.O.G.U.E.

Community Member DeafeningWhisper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaximusParthas View Post
    Can we please get some more personal bank space for VIPs?
    Maybe raise it from 100 max to 120 at least?
    I can't imagine throwing away epic and rare items to TR and lawd knows you've flooded the game with dozens of "must have cuz i may use later" items.

I'll pay. IDC

Just have mercy....
    Actually just adding more bank space in the share bank would be cool, everyone is short on space at the moment.

Lucky I only play a handful of archetypes so I only have to destroy very few named items... I have their shards/scrolls/seals (no toon that uses them at the time or not sure who needs it more) but can't put the base item in the bag thou, so I have had to destroy quite a few items for lack of space.

I say add double the shared bank space as an upgrade after the current max 60 upgrade would be a good start, so much BTCoE gear now days and I have no doubt it will increase with each and every update.
    "Pike or do not. There is no lag."

I am praying that the expansion brings us a whole new inventory system. More space on your character and more storage space overall.
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

General Forum Population:

The: "I am a pitiful brat that deserves more because I am being oppressed for some reason." view
    Last edited by DynaTheCat; 03-09-2013 at 06:06 PM.

General DDO dev view:

The: "I give and give and I give till I got none to give!" view
    Last edited by DynaTheCat; 03-09-2013 at 06:07 PM.

Normal person's view

The: "What's DDO?" view

Just saying. My views lie with group 2 btw.

Well... it did.... until the U17 secret assassination of all wizard necro DC spells & subsequent coverup through non-admittance / ignorance...

Whoever thought of that... you are truly evil.....
    Last edited by DynaTheCat; 03-09-2013 at 06:07 PM.

I'm totally supporting this.
    Sorting out inventories is so annoying. They would make a ton of money if you could just buy as much bankspace as you wanted.
    At least I would certainly do that
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

I am all for more bank space, but how many perks do VIP's need? As much as I would love more space, I would not re sub for it. I have already spent a lot of money to go premium so it would be paying double for me.
    Flabby-Flaber-Flabo--Heifer-Oinks

LEGION

i would give up the extra 10% xp for VIPs for more bank and inventory space. we have the same amount of space, without purchasing for more, as we did years ago and now we have so much bound loot, bags upon bags for collectibles and whatnot and augments that cant go into bags, that space is needed badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vint View Post
    I am all for more bank space, but how many perks do VIP's need? As much as I would love more space, I would not re sub for it. I have already spent a lot of money to go premium so it would be paying double for me.
    Not all post is directed at you Flab.

I usually agree with you, but it is about time VIP is getting something for being a subscriber. VIP should get more than a non subber. I understand you payed for access and such to all content. That was a choice you made to go premium.

Now that VIP's are actually starting to get something for staying VIP I read posts like this and think you made your choice we made ours, and now that we are getting something for it all I hear is it's not fair.

All you have to do is pay a couple dollars in store to be premium and can get rest by grinding points. If payed for it that is there choice.

Well I payed more than you to get all content argument is bogus. You can get it free by grinding and still be premium for just a couple of dollars. I believe 7 dollar bundle of points gets it for you.

I understand most did pay, but that was your choice not to stay VIP.

VIP should be what it says VIP and should get extra perks if want those perks go VIP.

Now getting extra bank space for being VIP I would like and is a small perk. For the choice we made to stay or be VIP. This is just my OP and take it for what it is.

Just seeing posts claiming VIP's getting to many perks when people quit VIP because it wasn't worth it to them and now complaining about VIP perks it just makes me laugh.
    Proud Officer of The Madborn

Quote Originally Posted by Bilger View Post
    All you have to do is pay a couple dollars in store to be premium and can get rest by grinding points. If payed for it that is there choice.

Correction! If you buy adventure packs in store, you pay "A LOT" more.

VIP's benefit? You pay less for immediate access to all adventure packs. Also, free spending tp every month? Also, before you gripe about underdark, expansion packs are not adventure packs.

Premium's benefit? You pay a lot more now or when u choose to but you gain the packs permanently... albeit have to buy a lot more packs and spend a lot more tp in bursts!
    Last edited by DynaTheCat; 03-09-2013 at 08:45 PM.

More VIP benefits would be a good thing, overall. And I think that additional bank space is a pretty harmless way to go about it. Gives VIPs a benefit they can feel good about, and one that is less gameplay-altering then the +10% XP. It's more space to hold knickknacks and tchotchkes, nothing more.

It'd be a well-received benefit, and good for VIP morale - while not really impacting a Premium's or F2P's game experience at all.

/signed
    “Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by DynaTheCat View Post

Correction! If you buy adventure packs in store, you pay "A LOT" more.

VIP's benefit? You pay less for immediate access to all adventure packs. Also, free spending tp every month? Also, before you gripe about underdark, expansion packs are not adventure packs.

Premium's benefit? You pay a lot more now or when u choose to but you gain the packs permanently... albeit have to buy a lot more packs and spend a lot more tp in bursts!
    That was your choice to go premium and pay for it. You didn't have to and if payed more that was YOUR CHOICE as was it are choice to stay VIP's with the promise from turbine that we will get more in future.

For a long time it was better to go premium, but some of us stayed VIP. Now that we are getting benefits everyone who didn't stay are crying foul. That was your choice to pay what you did and not stay VIP.

VIP is guaranteed monthly income. Where you have all content and is not guaranteed income. Who are they going to give perks? To the loyal base who they know are giving them money every month or the ones who payed what they did already and isn't guaranteed to pay anything again. I know as a business who would and should get the perks and be kept happy.

Sorry I do feel for the ones who put out the cash, but that was your choice to go premium.

Sorry for the sidetrack OP great idea as Mem said and put very well.
    Last edited by Bilger; 03-09-2013 at 09:08 PM.

Community Member

Personally, I would prefer 1 more bank slot to premiums and 2 more bank slots to VIP's, that way everyone who has given turbine some money gets some more much needed storage space, and VIP's get a little extra to make them feel special.

Community Member

Not all post is directed at you Flab.

I usually agree with you, but it is about time VIP is getting something for being a subscriber. VIP should get more than a non subber. I understand you payed for access and such to all content. That was a choice you made to go premium.

Now that VIP's are actually starting to get something for staying VIP I read posts like this and think you made your choice we made ours, and now that we are getting something for it all I hear is it's not fair.

Well I payed more than you to get all content argument is bogus. You can get it free by grinding and still be premium for just a couple of dollars. I believe 7 dollar bundle of points gets it for you.

I understand most did pay, but that was your choice not to stay VIP.

VIP should be what it says VIP and should get extra perks if want those perks go VIP.

Now getting extra bank space for being VIP I would like and is a small perk. For the choice we made to stay or be VIP. This is just my OP and take it for what it is.

Just seeing posts claiming VIP's getting to many perks when people quit VIP because it wasn't worth it to them and now complaining about VIP perks it just makes me laugh.
    At this point a major shift like that would likely cause more to leave the game then become a subscriber. To many players have spent to much on premium to suddenly find themselves playing a lesser version of the game.

Not to say giving subscribers extra bank space isn't a viable idea, but giving them exclusive access to it likely wouldn't be. So, like the base share bank, free to subscribers, everyone else buys it would be about the closest you would see to this. Though I wouldn't hold your breath because I doubt anyone at Turbine is worried enough about the subscriber base to give away something that has this much demand.

Quote Originally Posted by Gremmlynn View Post
    At this point a major shift like that would likely cause more to leave the game then become a subscriber. To many players have spent to much on premium to suddenly find themselves playing a lesser version of the game.

Not to say giving subscribers extra bank space isn't a viable idea, but giving them exclusive access to it likely wouldn't be. So, like the base share bank, free to subscribers, everyone else buys it would be about the closest you would see to this. Though I wouldn't hold your breath because I doubt anyone at Turbine is worried enough about the subscriber base to give away something that has this much demand.
    True , but who does turbiine want to keep the people they got the money from already and have no idea what they will get from in future( if anything), or there guaranteed monthly subscribers. It's basic business at that point.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    More VIP benefits would be a good thing, overall. And I think that additional bank space is a pretty harmless way to go about it. Gives VIPs a benefit they can feel good about, and one that is less gameplay-altering then the +10% XP. It's more space to hold knickknacks and tchotchkes, nothing more.

It'd be a well-received benefit, and good for VIP morale - while not really impacting a Premium's or F2P's game experience at all.

/signed
    No definitely not!
    I am VIP now and i am against any bonus for VIP that can Premium not get.
    Taenebrae, Daemonsoul, Daemoneyes and Daemonheart of Argonessen
    Glitzakram - Trade Thread

Community Member

That was your choice to go premium and pay for it. You didn't have to and if payed more that was YOUR CHOICE as was it are choice to stay VIP's with the promise from turbine that we will get more in future
    I don't remember there ever being such a promise. That's where I have a problem. It seems to be breaking faith with those who did choose to go premium to suddenly start giving subscribers all kinds of exclusive perks after taking their up front money.

It's not like people demanded Turbine offer the premium payment method. It was their idea and they should be held accountable to ensuring it was made in good faith. Not some sort of scam to get people to pay both up front and then resubscribe in order to not become second class customers.

Not that I worried they would make this exclusive even if they did decide to give such a thing to subscribers. It's just to much in demand not to sell it to non-subscribers and likely to good not to sell to everyone.

Community Member

True , but who does turbiine want to keep the people they got the money from already and have no idea what they will get from in future( if anything), or there guaranteed monthly subscribers. It's basic business at that point.
    Both. Low server population tend to cause everyone to leave. So you can throw in the F2Pers too. So, nothing guaranteed about subscribers really.

Not to mention that bad faith business practices like that tend to have a poor effect on a companies reputation. That sort of thing is generally what you find in fly by night, take the money and run ventures. Thank you for your money, now please just go away.

Founder & Build Synthesis Battlehawke's Avatar

Default bank space

More bank space would be awesome!
    The Best Server: Gallhanda

Looking for a great guild? Check Out Our Guild: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php

Looking for some good builds to play? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...for-Characters

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast