Default Epic GH question

I've been running the Epic GH wilderness and killed the green dragon rare three times, but was wondering if epic green scales drop, as I haven't seen any yet.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE DEAD BLADES

Community Member

Default GH dragons in non-epic area

I cant answering your question sorry.

I just want know someting about dragons in GH.

I slays many time the red, green and the white dragon in Ruins of Gianthold but not in the epic one.

I was level 18 and all dragons was level 16.

So i just want know if you know if it is a bug or just new ?

tyvm

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Lepoisson View Post
    I cant answering your question sorry.

I just want know someting about dragons in GH.

I slays many time the red, green and the white dragon in Ruins of Gianthold but not in the epic one.

I was level 18 and all dragons was level 16.

So i just want know if you know if it is a bug or just new ?

tyvm
    There is new random encounter in Epic Gianthold where 'Epic' Dragons spawn as random encounters (similar to Kings Forest encounters). I haven't been into the Heroic Level Ruins of Gianthold to see if it's changed. (You obviously have seen them so I will take your word for it.) But no it's not bug they are supposed to be there.

I have seen one drop - for someone else

What I want to know is.... What's the deal with the White landing in the Marketplace?

Quote Originally Posted by Seydlitz View Post
    What I want to know is.... What's the deal with the White landing in the Marketplace?
    Flavor.

Or killing the lvl 1 players with a draconic crash landing

Edit: someone in-game told me it's a silver dragon, not a white one. I'm terrible with lore, but it definitely looks different from your standard Tor/Prey white dragon.

Last edited by Cryohazard; 03-12-2013 at 12:34 PM.
    Thelanis:
    Retired Leader of The Ministry of Destruction
    Retired Player of DDO
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffmann View Post
    Let me concede and bow to your far superior social graces.....

No, its a white dragon (sadly).

Quote Originally Posted by Cryohazard View Post
    Flavor.

Or killing the lvl 1 players with a draconic crash landing

Edit: someone in-game told me it's a silver dragon, not a white one. I'm terrible with lore, but it definitely looks different from your standard Tor/Prey white dragon.

yay!! i found that too!!

the combat log is to show he was attacking me while having silver flame regeneration

seems dragons' AI has been boosted a lot:

finished cabal for one elite, recalled, stepped in gh wilderness (heroic version of course)
    recalled again, landed in gianthold, complete quest, get my reward(a nice collar for my puppy) and took the farshifter to marketplace and...

:O seems the dragon spawned in the heroic wilderness, waited for me to step away from gianthold(because giants don't like him there) and ambushed me in marketplace!! sadly haven't seen reports of low lvl players been eaten by the dragon, would be very nice

the most interesting point is that i couldn't see it (low graphics i know XDDD) but sometimes its wing appeared over my head so could target...her? ^_^U

iirc couldn't attack her, so wasn't fair
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

Community Member

Default dragon heroic GH

Tyvm for your answer Drwaz99.

Im very confuse lol because each time i ask the same question, 50% tell me it is a bug and 50% tell me it is not.

Somone told me this before you from DDO facebook : The dragons showing up in heroic is a bug. Appearing on the wrong setting is also why they die so easily.

That why i still need to know if it is a bug or not lol ?

thanx again

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Lepoisson View Post
    Tyvm for your answer Drwaz99.

Im very confuse lol because each time i ask the same question, 50% tell me it is a bug and 50% tell me it is not.

Somone told me this before you from DDO facebook : The dragons showing up in heroic is a bug. Appearing on the wrong setting is also why they die so easily.

That why i still need to know if it is a bug or not lol ?

thanx again
    Your welcome. And actually after you asked, I went though and searched the forums and looked though the various wiki's and it seems, from my research, that it indeed is a "bug". The only reason I say that since someone at Turbine hasn't officially said it is (to my knowledge) is I couldn't find one reference saying that there SHOULD be dragons in Heroic GH explorer area.

My apologies I couldn't link you to a definite answer.

Community Member

Default thanx

Ok tyvm, then this is a bug.

It's a shame because I think it would be a great idea to add dragons in the heroic area also.

thank you again.

I really don't think it's a bug. I think it's there to grant you your "Draconic Vitality" feat after you complete the Heroic TOR quest line (and get enough favor).

Or...at least...that's what I assumed. I've seen it pop up over and over and over - about 1/4th of the times I run through the market place.