Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Canada,Ontario, GTA
    Posts
    6,819

    Default The Normal AH thinks its the Shard Exchange

    I tried using the Normal AH and it tells me that I can't use it because I'm F2P and thew Shard Exchange is a Premium Feature

    Sidenote: It's VERY hard to test Astral Shard related things when the Store doesn't work
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

  2. #2
    Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Thank you for bringing this to my attention! I bugged this first thing this morning, and the issue is being addressed.

    Also, yes, having access to the DDO Store would be beneficial. I apologize for the inconvenience. I will hold another Astral Shard Event later this week. I'll post with details later (probably tomorrow).

  3. #3
    The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Canada,Ontario, GTA
    Posts
    6,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Thank you for bringing this to my attention! I bugged this first thing this morning, and the issue is being addressed.

    Also, yes, having access to the DDO Store would be beneficial. I apologize for the inconvenience. I will hold another Astral Shard Event later this week. I'll post with details later (probably tomorrow).
    Thanks SofD, and sorry reading the OP again it may have come of a bit more snarky than I intended
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

  4. #4
    Community Member Dagolar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Thank you for bringing this to my attention! I bugged this first thing this morning, and the issue is being addressed.

    Also, yes, having access to the DDO Store would be beneficial. I apologize for the inconvenience. I will hold another Astral Shard Event later this week. I'll post with details later (probably tomorrow).
    I was selling things to a vendor [on live], and upon hitting the 'SELL' button I got a prompt to 'buy more astral shards'. Just thought I'd note it on the off-chance it's related. Only happened the one time, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraphim View Post
    Fly? That would break every quest in the game. You would see folks falling from the sky in Korthos and dying. It would be a rain of newbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    Yeah. It's not "we nuked the city from orbit", it's "the city experienced a brief population drop". Check.

  5. #5
    Community Member CarpeNoctu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Squeak...

    I don't even know if this is possible, but I was wondering if you might be able to toss some True Druidic Hearts on the AH so we can TR while the store is down? Aside from testing the game, I'm also trying to test a few build ideas before I TR on live, and TRing is absolutely necessary to a few of them...

  6. #6
    Community Member delsoboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dagolar View Post
    I was selling things to a vendor [on live], and upon hitting the 'SELL' button I got a prompt to 'buy more astral shards'. Just thought I'd note it on the off-chance it's related. Only happened the one time, though.
    This currently happens on live if you click on the row with your plat/gold/silver/copper coins amounts.

    Always reproducible at least at the Marketplace general vendor in the square

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload