Please post here with your feedback on the Shard Exchange!
The Shard Exchange:
This new auction house functions similar to the original Auction House, and offers a convenient place to trade equipment for Astral Shards, a currency that provides additional in-game services! The Shard Exchange is available by visiting an Auction House NPC or by selecting the Shard Exchange in the start menu (the "dragon coin" in the lower left of the screen.)
- The Shard Exchange is available to Premium and VIP players.
- The Shard Exchange utilizes Astral Shards both as a bid and reward currency.
- Unbound and Bound-to-Character-on-Equip items can be traded. Equipped Bound-on-Equip items can be sold even after they are bound, but become immediately bound to the character purchasing the item.
- Posting fees for unbound items is one Shard, and posting fees for Bound on Equip items is five Shards. These fees are refunded if the auction expires.
- Premium players can currently post up to ten items, and VIP players can post up to 20 items.
- The default bid for unbound items is three Shards, while the default bid for Bound on Equip items is fifteen Shards.
- The Shard Exchange will take a 30% cut (on top of the posting fee) when unbound items are successfully sold, and a 40% cut (on top of the posting fee) for bound BtCoE items.
KNOWN ISSUE ON LAMANNIA:
- There is currently a bug in the Shard Exchange that causes the Exchange to take at least 100 shards from Auction profits. This is not intended, and will be fixed for the system's deployment to the live servers.
NOTE: This Bug has been fixed in the newest Lamannia build (March 7th)