Default force manipulation?

I did a search on half-elf and force manipulation and got 0 results. which seams very odd to me since i can hardly be the only person to notice that force manipulation shows up in my enhancements when i select show unavailable, but can not be selected even though i meet the listed prerequisites for it.

listed prerequisites are half-elf level 2, points spent 3.

so, is the force manipulation line available to half-elfs with 1 level of an arcance class? not available at all, available only if you have arcane archer? what am i missing here?
    His Awesome Magnificence, Sultro

if you read the destroyer, you get my sig. if you read it as a teen and had a younger brother, you really get it. otherwise, relax i'm not quite that arrogant.

please, someone. point me in the right direction? no listing in the compendium for it
    His Awesome Magnificence, Sultro

if you read the destroyer, you get my sig. if you read it as a teen and had a younger brother, you really get it. otherwise, relax i'm not quite that arrogant.

http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Enhan...Manipulation_I

Must have a level Wizard, Sorc, or Artificer. Then can be taken at level 2

For Force Manipulation II, III, IV, etc. there is level requirement and every odd level of Wizard, Sorc, or Artificer.
    Last edited by Sonos; 03-06-2013 at 11:12 AM.