Community Member

Default How do I get my refer a friend points?

I play DDO with my girlfriend who lives in the same house as me. A couple weeks ago she bought more Turbine points through the DDO store and they still have not show up on the refer a friend page for me to claim my 10%. She bought them through the store just like she did last time so I know these points qualify for the 10% (we learned the hard way when she bought points through a turbine code that those do not qualify for 10%). Last time she bought points this way it took only a few days for them to show up on the refer a friend page. I sent in a ticket over a week ago but still have gotten nothing but an automated response.

Who do I contact about getting this fixed? Which department do I send the ticket to? When trying to fill out the ticket there were a ton of categories and none of them sounded like the correct one for this particular problem so it is very possible I sent it to someone that just ignored it.
    Everyone who is not in the true definition of "hardcore" is looked down on as a "casual", unwilling or incapable of understanding the true brilliance of having twelve-year-olds insult you while they are teabagging your virtual corpse. - Christian Ward columnist for The Escapist