Default Spectres travel through doors in Mirra's Sleepless Nights

I ran Mirra's Sleepless Night's post U17 Update.

A few items to report.

My war forged Hireling Blast nearly died while taking damage beside a closed door. There were Wights and Zombies on the other side (first path to the left at the room prior to the Iron Golems).

The named Specter passed through the closed door at the end fight and attacked us even though the door was closed.

Ghouls still have a gelatinous blocky graphics bug surrounding their body.

The floor of the end fight room was covered in green graphical blocks rendering it difficult to see.

The floor of the first room with a chest was covered in green graphical blocks making it difficult to see.

The dungeon is very, very dark. I have difficulty seeing chest, levers and even monsters. Adjustments to Gamma and Contrast seem to have no effect. The difficulty to see greatly diminished my play experience. If this were my first experience with DDO I'm not sure I would give it a second look.

Maybe I'm misremembering but incorporeals (e.g. Wraiths, Spectres) and phasing mobs
    (Phase Spiders) have always been able to go through closed doors.

dunno about the rest, but incorp's have been able to pass through for a long while... although from a storyline perspective, one would assume the wards would keep it back.

Green blocks? too dark? sounds maybe the vcard threw out on some cobblestones texture.

Haven't been there in a while, maybe try a screenshot and people can say if they get it too.

If it's just you there's an actual issue to go with it, even has a funny name but i forgot it.
    It once happened to me all over the hills of Ataraxia, was pretty colorful and alien.
    But this particular issue goes away with a client restart, maybe a computer restart.

Now thing is, does it happen just on that quest, every time you try, and on the same spots?
    Maybe it's just a bit of corruption on the file. If it were the vcard you'd see more stuff elsewhere.