Community Member

Default Crafting on Cannith Items

So Im wanting to make this: http://ddowiki.com/page/Elemental_Lo...el_16)_(Tier_3)

It has Crafting +3, so this means I can add regular Crafting buffs to it?

So I could add Holy of Righteousness to it?

If yes, I think this is a pretty sweet weapon !!

Can I also add Mastercrafting to it? If yes, that effectively makes it +4? In this case, what would be best here?

Yup, you can add one prefix, and one suffix to it, as long as they don't total more than plus 3 together. A popular combo is holy prefix and bleed suffix. Also the minimum level will not go above level 20, even though it should be level 22 after crafting it. I've never tried it myself, but i've read that you can add a masterful craftsmanship shard to drop the minimum level by 2. Not sure how that would work in this case, since the min level would already be lower than it should be.

I actually have one of those, when i log in i will stick a masterful shard on it to see what happens. I'll report back after.

P.S. i read somewhere that righteousness isn't working so i wouldn't add that one. Also, isn't that a plus 2 suffix? Not sure, but if it is, you couldn't use it with holy as that would total plus 4 together.
    Last edited by FestusHood; 03-04-2013 at 05:52 PM.

Community Member

So if I add Holy and Bleed it will raise the ML beyond 16?

I already plan on making the ML 20 version which doesnt have any Crafting on it.

Common choices to add +3 worth of dps to a weapon are Holy of Bleed or Screaming of Pure Good. Pure good adds a UMD check, though.

If you fill out the +3, it will become ML20.

If you add nothing to it, applying masterful craftsmanship lowers it to ML14.

Community Member

Ive already got a GS bow and will be making the level 20 Earth bow. But getting the level 16 one at level 14 sounds awesome for mobs which are elec immune.

Thanks !