Community Member

Default No 500 points for VIP

I have not had my monthly 500 Turbine points from my VIP status. Usually I get these around the 19th of every month, but did not get any for February. I waited over a week in case running late, but its been nearly 2 weeks now and nothing.

Known issue - should be fixed Soon™.

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

you arent alone

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Thumbs down No points

No monthly points here either and I still haven't got my 250 for downtime either! Tried phoning support no-one answers...put in a ticket...not holding my breath...cos I'd not survive!!

Talking Update

Still no points, but got automated response from support, so retyped problem and submitted, lets see how long I wait for an answer. However ....this really made me chuckle.....on logging in today I discovered one of my toons had, had an outfit returned....funny because I had never seen said outfit before. O.k I thought. lets check my other toon, no returned outfit, so admin weren't doing blanket job so no-one missed out. Carried on playing and noticed I had mail, not ONE but FOUR outfits, all different and once again not mine. Maybe admin stocked up on outfits but forgot to order the Turbine points!!!

Exclamation Mildly Annoyed

Still no points of any type but what is causing my 'Mildly Annoyed' state of mind is the lack of any response from customer service. I am beginning to believe the stories I have been reading about Turbines' poor record in customer service but still desperately hope that I'm not going to be waiting for a response come next week!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    you arent alone
    Couldn't really resist... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAyKJAtDNCw
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

Thumbs down

Still no 500 VIP points here even though I recieved an email auto reply stating it should be fixed by tomorrow if not sooner. If not to submit a new support ticket which quite frankly I am not looking forward to as there seems to be no support at all. I still havnt recieved a support reply about the extra days they have not been credited to my account either.

Everyone says phone. People should realise there are players outside of the US that basically do not have that real option. I wish I could but quite frankly to phone to the US from the UK is just way out of the question.

I really wish I had searched the forums etc more to learn about thier support service before coming back to this game.

Basically thier email support is non existant and the feeling is they really dont care. Sad cos its a good game.

Edit - add well thy have just closed my ticket without a response. Hows that for great customer service.
    Last edited by Gothwitch; 03-07-2013 at 04:30 AM.
    GothWitch, the merging of Gothic and Witchcraft