Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SableShadow View Post
    *cough*wronggame*cough*
    hehehe

This is a patch. Patches should fix issues, not introduce new features. New features go in updates.

I was hoping this patch would fix:
    - Invisibility
    - Wail
    - Adventure compendium missing quests (favor doesn't add up properly messing with TP earned)

That's 0-3 on the patch. Fail.

Add Master Touch to your list, 0-4. But we got RMT AH, hurray.
    Active characters: Pssyche * Dredmor * Worley * Bundolo

Daily Dice

Earn daily rewards from the Dungeon Master just for logging in! When you log into the game each day, you'll get a notification that a daily reward is available. The Daily Dice system can be accessed from the start menu, or by clicking the icon that displays in your health bar when a free roll is available. Each player gets a free roll on the Silver Chest loot table once per day, and can spend Astral Shards for additional rolls if desired. Players can also choose to use their free Silver Chest roll to reduce the cost of a roll on the Gold Chest table. Players can spend Astral Shards to roll on the Gold Chest table.
    Looks nice... but what we could loot from a silver or a golden chest, exactly?
    ALL HAIL TO ITS SQUISHY-MAJESTY SIR KNORR, LORD OF OOZES AND MASTER OF SLIME
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=386688

Did I miss it or is the fact some Gianthold quests still don't appear in the adventure list with their respective favor count still not considered something that requires fixing?

Quote Originally Posted by Todesnymphe View Post
    Did I miss it or is the fact some Gianthold quests still don't appear in the adventure list with their respective favor count still not considered something that requires fixing?
    It's clearly not as important as introducing more ways to separate you from your
    cash...

I would dearly like to know exactly what 17.1 is bringing to the players that the players actually wanted.

Shard AH? Doesn't address any problem anybody was having.

In-game lottery with RL cash-based upsell? Nope.

Collectable collectors' interfaces and rewards? Well, that needed addressing, but was way, WAY down the priority list.

So. "Quality of Life"? Whose life, exactly--and which qualities?
    Heatherx Rgr12/Arti6/Rog2 (PL: 3 Wiz; 1 FvS; 2 Sor; 1 Clr; 1 Arti; 1 Rog)
    Toryen Warchanter 22 ~ Treslyn Cleric 24 ~ Lohikaerme Druid 23 ~ Khenshii Monk 20

Heroes of Light and Darkness ~ Argonnessen

Daily Dice

Earn daily rewards from the Dungeon Master just for logging in! When you log into the game each day, you'll get a notification that a daily reward is available. The Daily Dice system can be accessed from the start menu, or by clicking the icon that displays in your health bar when a free roll is available. Each player gets a free roll on the Silver Chest loot table once per day, and can spend Astral Shards for additional rolls if desired. Players can also choose to use their free Silver Chest roll to reduce the cost of a roll on the Gold Chest table. Players can spend Astral Shards to roll on the Gold Chest table.
    This will kill the game. Didn't think you'd steep this low Turbine. Expect EE Dream Visors, Dragonscale Clothing and +4/5 Tomes in here.

Tolero, please come say I'm wrong, and that these will NEVER be put on the daily dice, just so I can quote you when they do.
    Quadrovault | Quadrotune | Hyperyon

Waiting in the lava pits to chain trip you on the way to Prison of the Planes

Also concerned about lack of invis fix in notes.

Particularly so given that 'some creatures will now respond to loud noises' is in a related field. Just revert all the stealth/invis change nonsense pretty please.
    Khyber: Aggrim (Completionist!)
    All of my builds are grossly out of date. Just roll a human or drow mechanic / assassin rogue thing.
    Blind insta-kills floating eye balls.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathdefy View Post
    Also concerned about lack of invis fix in notes.

Particularly so given that 'some creatures will now respond to loud noises' is in a related field. Just revert all the stealth/invis change nonsense pretty please.
    This. Please.

Actually, I'd be satisfied - though temporarily - if Turbine would just acknowledge they are aware of it ...

No. No. No.
    I hate these changes!

1. 10% vip xp.
    I dont like it. Give them like 5x 50% pot on 1 TR for free. I dont care. But if thats permanent Ill never be able to TR again with my vip friends cause Ill quickly stay behind! Its just not cool. Even if its 20x 50%. I dont care. Just not permanent :/.

2. Shards as money? Great... Now everyone who have real money can have in game money.... If this goes live - its my kich to leave the game. I was thinking bout buying otto box, and some +2 jewels in ddo store for my money... good that right now I know this doesnt have sence. I will not spend anything ever never again if sth like that goes live.
    Basically a new player with money can go buy 3x otto box, buy all +4 tomes and in-game money to buy best gear and well... Hes better than someone who plays from beggining. Thats just wrong.

3. If its about selling BTCoE <- its cool. I wont care. Its not like raid loot is BTCoE. Its BTCoA. And its sth else.

4. Daily dice is cool BUT:
    "and can spend Astral Shards for additional rolls if desired."
    "Players can spend Astral Shards to roll on the Gold Chest table."
    Again pay to win. No... just no...
    I may agree that vip players may get permanent +1 to roll or sth like that. But never on this pay to win system.

Anyway... if these goes live in state like that... bye bye ddo.

To add.... Where are fixes like?
    - gems are no longer 80% of the loot
    - PMs can now use restorations correctly OR are not affected by stat dmg.
    - invisi now works correctly
    etc...
    And considering yesterday lag all team was suffering - feed that damned hamster :P
    Last edited by Kayla93; 03-07-2013 at 07:59 AM.

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla93 View Post
    No. No. No.
    I hate these changes!

1. 10% vip xp.
    I dont like it. Give them like 5x 50% pot on 1 TR for free. I dont care. But if thats permanent Ill never be able to TR again with my vip friends cause Ill quickly stay behind! Its just not cool. Even if its 20x 50%. I dont care. Just not permanent :/.
    This.

Vip/p2p was supposed to be a payment option, unlocking the same things.

Either put stacking 10% potion in DDO store, or give vips benefit of 10%XP potion automatically 24/7.

Astral Shard AH (RMT) and daily spin heh?
    DDO is owned by Koreans now?
    DDO-Europe 2006/2010 - Aureon/Keeper

I'm blunt as a rock and can seem aggressive because of it. Be aware of that when reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhalgren View Post
    I would dearly like to know exactly what 17.1 is bringing to the players that the players actually wanted.
    You're kidding, right? When's the last time anything the players wanted was taken into consideration? (It may have actually happened in the past, I haven't been around long enough to say it never did...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertay View Post
    While they were at it though, the devs decided to go on an incredible nerfhammer rampage and left nothing in their wake standing...

wail still not getting fixed with next patch?!?!!
    u promice it wont go live like taht and now cant get it fixed even..
    also broken invisibility is extremly annoying bug and shold get fixed!!
    kokaisa cc/nuker drow warlock. .agrippe aa. farim-1 monk. meatmountain barbarian.boltergaist arti(retired pileon)
    Renowned in thelanis
    DDO on YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SoloPhalanx View Post
    This will kill the game. Didn't think you'd steep this low Turbine. Expect EE Dream Visors, Dragonscale Clothing and +4/5 Tomes in here.

Tolero, please come say I'm wrong, and that these will NEVER be put on the daily dice, just so I can quote you when they do.
    per testing done so far, dragonscales and +4 tomes are the only thing in that list that show up. It is mostly collectables, in game money (plat or diamonds), and store items. Maybe random lootgened items, but no named items persay. Well... I forget if greensteel base items were in there or not.

This will kill the game.

Man I love the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    per testing done so far, dragonscales and +4 tomes are the only thing in that list that show up. It is mostly collectables, in game money (plat or diamonds), and store items. Maybe random lootgened items, but no named items persay. Well... I forget if greensteel base items were in there or not.
    Didn't expect them to start with +4 tomes of the bat but rather add them as people got used to it to avoid major complaints. Oh well, at least they show some balls, or maybe that they just don't care at all anymore.
    Quadrovault | Quadrotune | Hyperyon

Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    No maybe about the random lootgened or BtCoE named items as far as the intended system goes. Got that straight from one of the kobolds while testing the system.

Didn't expect them to start with +4 tomes of the bat but rather add them as people got used to it to avoid major complaints. Oh well, at least they show some balls, or maybe that they just don't care at all anymore.
    Upgrade tome was pulled by at least one person for +3 to +4...
    Proud Recipient of At least 8 Negative Rep From NA Threads.
    Main: Sharess
    Alts: Avaril/Cyr/Cyrillia/Garagos/Inim/Lamasa/Ravella

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast