Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 70 of 70
  1. #61
    Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    work....
    Posts
    30,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scraap View Post
    No maybe about the random lootgened or BtCoE named items as far as the intended system goes. Got that straight from one of the kobolds while testing the system.
    Ah. But wasn't pet stuff missing from the rolls? I did find that odd.

  2. #62
    Community Member Cauthey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Orien, and sometimes Thelanis.
    Posts
    3,232

    Default

    Collectables change is bad considering the turn in formulas that you are using.

    Please hold some open communication with the community about these adjustments, and consider tuning them. Or, 86 them all together until you have tuned/communicated.
    PLEASE FIX LAG. PLEASE FIX BUGS.

  3. #63
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    106

    Default Vip 10%

    I'm VIP so I like the 10% bonus to XP. However, I think you should display the bonus on the XP screen where you currently see streak bonus, first time bonus and bonus days xp bonus. If you search for it you can find a log entry that says you got the 10% but I think it should be more obvious. It almost feels like you might not get it since it isnt posted in the xp report screen.

  4. #64
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    47

    Default

    I am really annoyed by the lack of bug fixes also. If wail had suddenly started killing everything in range like it used to after the update, they would have had it patched the next day.

    There are too many bugs. When are we going to see a serious bug fix patch? There are things like the shiradi stay good ability that has never worked as intended since the release of MotU that haven't even made it only the known issues list. Sometimes it is easier to make money by stopping players from leaving the game rather than trying to find new ways to make them pay and chase them away.

  5. #65
    2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    gamertown usa
    Posts
    6,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durten View Post
    I'm VIP so I like the 10% bonus to XP. However, I think you should display the bonus on the XP screen where you currently see streak bonus, first time bonus and bonus days xp bonus. If you search for it you can find a log entry that says you got the 10% but I think it should be more obvious. It almost feels like you might not get it since it isnt posted in the xp report screen.
    I agree, and I am sure it will trickle up sometime.

  6. #66
    Community Member goodspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I'm just outside that door to your left.
    Posts
    3,564

    Default

    sooo basically, you no longer need to run a raid to get something like a special peice of armor or weapon that binds on aquire as you can buy it with astral shard (tp)?

    Also i'd heard a wandering bird mention that the pale horses gaze was being cast upon the 10k star enhancment. And as always not in a good way.
    Through avarice, evil smiles; through insanity, it sings.

  7. #67
    Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Krelar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goodspeed View Post
    sooo basically, you no longer need to run a raid to get something like a special peice of armor or weapon that binds on aquire as you can buy it with astral shard (tp)?
    No it's not that at all. It only applies to Bound on Equip items not bound on acquire. So you could sell that epic jorgundal's collar you've been wearing (BTCoE from ToR, not raid loot) but not the ring of deceit (BTCoA, raid loot).

  8. #68
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    839

    Default

    no matter what people say the rmah is something that made me ditch diablo 3
    in less hen 2 weeks. Seems everytime they bring something new and "improved"to the game its either making them a big profit or something else gets broken ..

    the new expansion and probably dishing out $50 to be able to play it.. isnt really a nice thing to look forward too also.. i already payed $50 for a crappy expansion pack last year.. i sure hope its not an anual occurance :P

  9. #69
    Community Member Aussir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bartosy View Post
    no matter what people say the rmah is something that made me ditch diablo 3
    in less hen 2 weeks. Seems everytime they bring something new and "improved"to the game its either making them a big profit or something else gets broken ..

    the new expansion and probably dishing out $50 to be able to play it.. isnt really a nice thing to look forward too also.. i already payed $50 for a crappy expansion pack last year.. i sure hope its not an anual occurance :P
    Unfortunately, I believe they intend to milk us out of and extra 50$/50€ every year...

    Oh, and that RMT AH + Dice Roll need to go die somewhere... what are we now, Korean MMO? Was Turbine bought out by Perfect World, Aeria Games, NCSoft or such others?
    DDO-Europe 2006/2010 - Aureon/Keeper

    I'm blunt as a rock and can seem aggressive because of it. Be aware of that when reading my posts.

  10. #70
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    519

    Default

    when this patch comin out?
    Uriziem Completionist done, past life 28/30
    solo ADQ2 EE http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=414558
    solo FoT EE http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=414946
    Waiting better and harder end game(or neverwinter online)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload