Default Odd Red Named in Heroic Gianthold Wilderness

I came across a red named Cloud Giant named Cyclone in Heroic Gianthold a couple of days ago. He was near the Jaralith Portal (By the way there were NO Jaraliths at that portal). I was kind of excited to see something new. I targeted him and he was CR1.0. I took him down with 1 (One) magic missile. He must have had one hit point.

He spawned a chest which had some decent random Loot Gen items. Has anyone seem him before?

Community Member

He is a rare spawn in the epic version of the wilderness, and not supposed to spawn in the heroic version. That is why he showed up as a CR 1. There have been some issues with getting the two versions of the wilderness areas to play nicely together.

Quote Originally Posted by kinggartk View Post
    I came across a red named Cloud Giant named Cyclone in Heroic Gianthold a couple of days ago. He was near the Jaralith Portal (By the way there were NO Jaraliths at that portal). I was kind of excited to see something new. I targeted him and he was CR1.0. I took him down with 1 (One) magic missile. He must have had one hit point.

He spawned a chest which had some decent random Loot Gen items. Has anyone seem him before?
    Hes intended only for the epic version, but turbine with their awesome QA skill, put him in both by accident. Being he lacks a heroic profile, yea he defaults to cr1/1hp.

Enjoy the easy loot while they last, a dev post mentioned they will delete them eventually from heroic.